Falling off the Wagon...

Options

Replies

• Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Have you told your hubby this? If he understands that you feel like a different person now and that you have kept with this LIFESTYLE change since Jan b/c that is what you are doing....changing the way you live, maybe he will think before making such a comment. He is judging you based on the past. Point out that the present is here and the new you is here as well. Good luck!!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Ok, so I look stupid......
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I look stupid......

No you don't! You like like someone caring and supportive enough to give some helpful advice!

OP maybe thought the post as too personal and too public and then edited. But that doesn't mean you weren't heard and appreciated by OP.
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    I'm confused where the posts deleted by original person?
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Yes, original post was deleted. I was grumpy when I posted I felt stupid, (although I kinda did) Thanks for your kind words. I hope you're right and that I did help, at least a bit. :tongue:
  • mizay83
    Options
    Started diet on Monday and im finding it soooo hard :( Done the stupid thing if checkingbmy weight daily which has made it a million tines worse as I've only lost 1lb after working my backside off and cutting down on food dramatically :(
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Started diet on Monday and im finding it soooo hard :( Done the stupid thing if checkingbmy weight daily which has made it a million tines worse as I've only lost 1lb after working my backside off and cutting down on food dramatically :(

Hang in there...don't be discouraged. Wow, checking weight daily! I was so afraid to step on the scale, even after one week that I waited another because I didn't want to be disappointed. Keep working at it, your work will pay off!