DAY 79 of Power90 (NOT P90X)

OLP76
OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Soooooooooo...Day 79 of Power 90 is here....and what do I have to say about it?

Well, first off...today I can say ' I HAVE LOST 20 POUNDS WITH POWER90 ' :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I have 11 more days of my workout program...AND I'm goin' to push it hard these next 11 days...to see how much more I can lose...!

NOW - I'm 12 lbs away from my 130 lbs mark...See that on my ticker...I will need to stare at it for while.

I'm so numb right now - but I'm very happy with my results.

I WANT TO SEND OUT A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY ACTIVE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST. Thank you for all your support, love, through out my journey. We are a team & we will reach our goals.

Just remember it starts with YOU...no one else can do it for you...! Much loves - time for me to decide on which colour of OPI nailpolish to get today that my lovable Husband Adam is goin' to buy me today - I have reached my 20 POUND goal :)...It wasn't easy but I did it :) ...xo :flowerforyou:

Replies

• What equip does power 90 require?
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    YES!!! Amazing results from an amazing person! CONGRATULATIONS OLP!!! With 11 more days left on Power 90 I'm sure you can get under 10 lbs towards your goal!

KEEP PUSHING! I'm rolling with you sister!! Enjoy your goal gift!!
  • Omg awesome girl!! I too have Power90, I'm gonna try to get back into it, thinkin of starting the first phase disc today and the ab ripper....for the girl above me as far as equipment goes u just need the resistant bands/ or dumbells....I love the cardio workout a lot of kickin and punching
  • OLP76
    What equip does power 90 require?

Resistance bands - and dumbbells the weigh is up to you...I started out with 5lbs & 8lbs. Now I'm doin' 10lbs. on everythin' - I have come far since Dec 6th 2010 of weights, since on Day 1 - I couldn't lift the 10lbs off the ground LOL....!
  • OLP76
    YES!!! Amazing results from an amazing person! CONGRATULATIONS OLP!!! With 11 more days left on Power 90 I'm sure you can get under 10 lbs towards your goal!

KEEP PUSHING! I'm rolling with you sister!! Enjoy your goal gift!!

KJ my 'example' :smile: 11 more days until I can join you on P90X Lean...I'm lookin' forward into doin' this workout with you. We will rock this boat of weight loss together :happy: Thank you so much for you support my Brotha :wink:
  • OLP76
    Omg awesome girl!! I too have Power90, I'm gonna try to get back into it, thinkin of starting the first phase disc today and the ab ripper....for the girl above me as far as equipment goes u just need the resistant bands/ or dumbells....I love the cardio workout a lot of kickin and punching

I have a love/hate relationship with Ab Ripper or Ab Killah I like to call it LOL.

I freakin' love the Kickin' & punchin' my fav by far!!!!

P90X Lean has a whole set for kickin' & punchin' 'Kenpo'... I freakin' love Tony Horton!
    I wish you the best on your journey of P90 :wink: xo
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    I bought Power 90 in college and have the VHS set LOL Ive been tempted to dust off the VCR and fire up the workouts to see if they are as challenging as they once were. Nice to see someone with awesome results!! CONGRATS and keep it up!!
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats! You look awesome. My husband and I are on day 25 of Power90 and love it so far. Have you followed their diet plan also?
  • OLP76
    I bought Power 90 in college and have the VHS set LOL Ive been tempted to dust off the VCR and fire up the workouts to see if they are as challenging as they once were. Nice to see someone with awesome results!! CONGRATS and keep it up!!

VHS? at least its not beta max lol am I datin' myself now lol.

I chose this workout cause I have Rheumatoid Arthersis and my joints don't play nice with me in the winter months here in Canada...so I had to stop P90X Lean...My Husband told me about Power90...
    Since Dec 6 2010, I haven't looked back. I had a huge mid section it was tough...now when I look down or in the mirror I can't believe the results so far...Lovin' it lol

Go ahead dust them off :) Tony still looks awesome - did you know he'll be 53 this year!! Crazy eh lol
  • OLP76
    Congrats! You look awesome. My husband and I are on day 25 of Power90 and love it so far. Have you followed their diet plan also?

Thank you :wink: Day 25 that is awesome. No, I follow my beachbody coaches mealplan...I'm aimin' to do a figure bikini competition in 2013, so I'm doin' a strict diet now ...to see if I can follow it. On my profile says what I don't eat or do...
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
  • OLP76
    WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

TAN my Best Girl...
    Thank you
    :heart:
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am starting P90 today, if my delivery arrives!!
  • OLP76

My advice take 'DAY 1' photo of yourself - you don't need to post it... Take it in a sports bra and shorts...so you can see your midsection results...If you're brave like me - do it in Bikini :wink:
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Congrats. You can see the success in both your pictures and your words!

I'm on day 52 and I'm loving it!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member

My advice take 'DAY 1' photo of yourself - you don't need to post it... Take it in a sports bra and shorts...so you can see your midsection results...If you're brave like me - do it in Bikini :wink:
    I am on Day 11. I took my befores in a bikini too. Talk about GROSS! But I can't wait until Day 90 when those pics/body will be a distant memory!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Love the Power 90! One Day 30-something of my second round. Congrats to everyone on their success!
  • TheNewMrsDemo
    TheNewMrsDemo Posts: 26 Member
    Today starts my day 5 of p90. My mom did p90 back in 2004 (I believe) and she lost over 50 lbs doing it and began running 5 miles a day on top of it. And she did this all at 50 yrs old! I've heard this video so many times between her and my brothers when I was at home, now that I'm doing it I have Tony on mute and play my own music. I do however still laugh when he's like "Don't go grab a cheeseburger".

How long did you stay in level 1-2? I Know my body isn't ready for 3-4 yet, but just curious how long some people took to get there...
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    How long did you stay in level 1-2? I Know my body isn't ready for 3-4 yet, but just curious how long some people took to get there...

I was going to switch over at day 45 but decided to do it on day 31.
    I'd suggest don't push it unless you are feeling very successful with 1-2 and ready to give the extra effort.
    It can be tough on some days.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Today starts my day 5 of p90. My mom did p90 back in 2004 (I believe) and she lost over 50 lbs doing it and began running 5 miles a day on top of it. And she did this all at 50 yrs old! I've heard this video so many times between her and my brothers when I was at home, now that I'm doing it I have Tony on mute and play my own music. I do however still laugh when he's like "Don't go grab a cheeseburger".

"Don't grab a cheeseburger" is probably one of my favorite lines, lol. I switched to 3-4 at the 30 day mark and got to about Day 45 before hurting my shoulder. I probably jumped ahead too soon. After taking a couple of months off to heal I started over at Day 1 but have done 3-4 the whole time now but paying very careful attention to form.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!