Need some motivation

snugglebug4
snugglebug4 Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I just joined, and have heard so many wonderful things about this site. I'm really needing some motivating people to keep me on track!! :smile:

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to meet you all.

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Welcome! This site is great for support and motivation. Feel free to add me if you like :smile: :smile:
  • Welcome! You have come to the right place for motivation and support. I've been a member for just under 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Welcome! I am in the same boat (esp. at night when kids are down)! I have found this site to be full of great folks who are motivating. Add me as a friend, if you'd like - happy to be accountible to others!
    Mandy
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    This is a great place to be.....it's so addicting....and so fun....I'm on here all the time....
  • Welcome! Good luck with your journey :love:
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you..YOU CAN DO IT!
  • paleonyx
    paleonyx Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome to the site! I agree with the post that it's addictive! On the board I have found answers to all my weight loss questions, support, recipes, motivation, etc. It has helped me lose 62 pounds so far- I am smaller than I was in high school! I am sure I would not have been able to get this far without this site! I hope that is helpful motivation :)
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Welcome!

Wishing you every success!
This discussion has been closed.