Rediculous Co-worker Problems

Options
2»

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Is your boss fully aware of the extent of the situation? Maybe you and your co-workers could write him an anonymous letter about how it's affecting everyone, affecting morale, and ultimately affecting the work that's being done. I would think if he is the owner of the company he'd want to know if an employee, even if it's his wife, is affecting the business in such a way. Even if he wouldn't fire her, a good talking-to might affect her behavior.

you have no idea how many times i have thought about sending an anonymous letter... but our whole work is like one big gossip fence..i can only IMAGE the things that people would say about me without knowing they are talking about me! it has DEFINITELY crossed my mind :)

today in particular, at 445, she still had three ads left that were supposed to be approved at two, so i rang her phone off the hook (she is never in the office, did i mention she shops, tans and more on the 'job'?) She FINALLY answered, and i was able to make it to my zumba class by a hair. but it was certainly cutting it close!

thank you guys so much for your support! it helped me get thru today, knowing how many other people knew how much of a bitty this woman is ! lol!
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you have no idea how many times i have thought about sending an anonymous letter... but our whole work is like one big gossip fence..i can only IMAGE the things that people would say about me without knowing they are talking about me! it has DEFINITELY crossed my mind :)

today in particular, at 445, she still had three ads left that were supposed to be approved at two, so i rang her phone off the hook (she is never in the office, did i mention she shops, tans and more on the 'job'?) She FINALLY answered, and i was able to make it to my zumba class by a hair. but it was certainly cutting it close!

thank you guys so much for your support! it helped me get thru today, knowing how many other people knew how much of a bitty this woman is ! lol!

Ugh, I am so frustrated for you!!! I once worked in a job I hated for almost four years. It is my personal policy to regret nothing, but if I come close to having any regrets, it's not quitting that place sooner... I wasted way too much of my life there. I wish you the best!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    OMGosh Em! That so sucks!

You are so very talented (he hem *award winner.)....got any competitors you can go to?