Workouts and Calories

Options
I have been stuck at the same weight for over a week. Today I lost a pound. My question is yesterday I went 100 calories over my limit plus I worked out in the evening instead of my usual morning workout. What do you think cause my loss, going slightly over my limit or working out in the evening?

Replies

• GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Probably a combo of both. The exercise for burning calories and the slight surplus in food energy can lead to an accute elevetion in metabolic rate :o) def a good thing to do every few days or so. Once a week is good.
  • RZO42488
    Options
    Working out in the evening and sleeping afterward helps the body lose weight a little bit faster than waking up in the morning and eating something to tide you over then working out. After you work out and sleep on it, your body is resting off that last workout versus playing "catch-up" through out the day. Either way, your still burning the same calories with your work out but your work out at night allows the body to feed off itself versus feeding off the food through out the day.
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Maybe you lost some water. I am on the flat belly diet, it's not really a diet though. I get to eat 400 calories 4 times a day. During the first 4 days I did what they call a jump start, basically you get rid of alot of water, lost 5 pounds in 4 days. Just in water. I have lost 2 more pounds of fat in the 10 days Also.fter your period you can loose some extra water. Did you know that 1 poind of fat equal to 4 sticks of butter. EWW !! So 1 pound is awsome.
    Just in case you didn't know if you you work out real hard and your muscles are sore, and swollen you will be a bit heavier on the scale for a day or 2.
    Hope I helped :) Best wishes :)
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    So once a week we should take in some additional calories? I'm just curious because I am really motivated and feel like I'm working really hard at this but am not seeing results.