What should my measurments be???? Help

Options
If I'm 5'0 and currently at 133lbs; And my weight should range from 116-129lbs to be considered healthy. What should my ideal measurement goal for my waist, hip, tricep, and upper legs be?

The scale can say i'm healthy but I won't be happy until it shows in my measurements.

Please help..

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's a great question...I'm am also 5"0'.....and don't know what my goal measurements should be...
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The only one I know is that your waist should be no more than half your height so less than 30 inches in your case.
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Same here! I'm 5'0 and I'd like to know what my healthy measurements should be.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You're measurements are subjective to your body type. If you are 5' and small framed you could have much smaller measurements than someone who is medium or large framed at the same height. The amount of muscle you have also makes a big difference, there are some people who have very thin limbs with no muscle tone versus someone with well defined muscles. There is no magic number for your height. Measure yourself at your current point and when you reach the point you feel good...that's what's ideal for you.