We need a new 300lb club!!!

Options
Looking for women that need to lose more than 100lbs to help keep us motivated and focused. We are all beautiful people and I want to be part of an ELITE CLUB!!! LOL

Replies

• RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I am in.
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I don't do so well with clubs but I'm happy to add friends who have 100+ lbs to lose. My SW was 330.2, I'm at 278.2 now and hoping to get down to 175. I exercise and eat in moderation and focus on healthy nutritious food and a sustainable exercise program.
  • rikiOR
    rikiOR Posts: 13
    Options
    This is a very ELITE group of ladies not just any old club LOL LOL
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started around 320...but I'm down to 277 now.....ANYONE can feel free to add me!!
  • rikiOR
    rikiOR Posts: 13
    Options
    Don't worry we're in this together and we'll make sure your skinny girl comes out!!!:bigsmile:
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Same here! I started out at 310 but I am at 275.

Also, if you're looking for a friend, ADD ME!! :D
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    I am in......I started at 410 and before joining this site two days ago reached 365.........
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in......I started at 410 and before joining this site two days ago reached 365.........

Wow you are awesome! :D
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Sounds like fun. I started just under 300 at 278, down to 263 currently with an ultimate goalt of 175.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I started at 308 in January and am down to 287! Everyone feel free to add me :D
  • PromisesFailx
    Options
    Count me in!

SW: 293
    GW:165

Feel free to add me, I need supportive friends and motivation,
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 103 lbs. Just figured it out..Scary!:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am in as well, feel free to add me :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    I am all in as well.....please add me to any list that will help me get to the ever so sweet sounding 200. i know that to most that would still be way too big but for me at 364.....it is minus a teenager[a big one at that] on my back...LOL! I would love as many friends and support as possible and would love to return the favor.:glasses:

we can do this!!!!!!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    May I join? I started a 300lbs and I'm finally down to 290lbs.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    how is everyone doing? i think when i get below 300 ya'll be able to hear me from Texas! lost a little over a lb this week....but truely hope that next week will be better. i am shooting for 2 a week!
  • MargieNgainesville
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would love to be friends with whoever wants to add me. I started on here at 304, at 267 at the moment. However, I have been dieting since the age of 8, when my Father put me on a tuna fish diet. My highest weight was 368. At that point I had gastric bypass, it probably saved my life (felt like I was on the verdge of a stroke), but it did nothing to fix my self talk, my emotional eating etc. That was back in 1995. I started MFP at 304. I had lost a lot of weight two years ago, but gained 2/3 back, mainly because I started freaking out with all of the lose skin and no boobs.. and my long distance man friend was a boob man... My head is in a much better spot now.... Anyway, would love to be your friend so I can follow your progress and be inspired by you and maybe you by me.. thanks, Margie
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!! My heaviest weight was 307 in Dec!! I'm down to 281!! Join me in ladies!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i got to 300 (or at least REALLY close) over the summer. i started here a little over a month ago at 275 and lost 20lbs so far :) this group sounds awesome. there's way too many of those "girls who need to lose 3 or 4 pounds by swimsuit season" groups. not that i have anything against them...i'm just sayin lol :)
  • ElizabethNC
    Options
    Oh! Oh! I want in! <waves hand in the air>

Seriously, I am at 380ish right now. I want to get to that fabled land of "below 200." I need all the support I can get. I've got a great person who is helping me with the daily encouragement. I know this is going to be tough and I know I need friends. Thanks!