What size are your "skinny" jeans?

Options
13»

Replies

• ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 4 that fit like a dream at the end of training last year...would love to fit into them again WITHOUT the muffin top!
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    A size 7-9.

I'm a 12-14 now.

Boo.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm actually buying a cheap pair of "skinny" jeans in a size 12 this weekend to hang on my closet door. I was damned cute as a 12 and I'm hoping to be there again this year.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I would love to be a size 7/9 anything but the 16 :sad: i am now.
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    I'll know I've made it when I can walk into pratically any store and buy a size 12. And if I can get to a size 10 so much the better!!! Even at my thinest I was never smaller that a 10. I wanna keep some curves! :wink:
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would love love loove to be a size 4 but the smallest I have in my closet is 9/10 from Pac Sun (four years ago) and a few months ago I could had to buy a 13/14 from there... This morning i found a pair of cute size 11's laying around and I'm wearing them today, even though I haven't really been doing my best to lose weight in the last couple months (I haven't weighed in 3 weeks..). They're a little snug but you can't tell (:

I also ordered a size 12 bridesmaids dress from David's Bridal last week even though the 14 fit perfectly and the wedding is in 3 months.. so I think I'll make it but I'm praying I'll have to get it taken in a lot :)
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    skinny = 14
    really skinny = 12

Me too! Although there are a pair of size 10 shorts somewhere in the bottom of the closet that would be amazing if I could get into them. I cant get any of these past my thighs, yet :tongue:
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my skinny jeans (size 8), but I can't walk, bend or move! :) I'd LOVE to be in a size 6, but it's a no go right now.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have all sizes 6, 8, 10....... lol