What have been/will be your rewards as you lose?

Options
I was wondering what everyone else has been doing in terms of rewarding themselves, or what your treats will be when you reach a certain goal weight. I personally have barely lost, 2 kg so far, so I haven't done much but I really want to get a new haircut when I reach my first goal of 60 kg hopefully by the end of March! What about you?

Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    cake and cookies.

and a new wardrobe.
  • sincereme
    Options
    New Jeans and shoes!!!

Once I hit my GOAL weight I want a Trip somewhere nice!!!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    this weekend will be my 30 day mark of doing Power 90 -- hubby and I decided we are going to get a couples massage. He has lost almost 11 lbs this month and I am down 6.5 so far so it is reason to celebrate!!

:drinker: <--- (water in those cups of course lol)
  • jessicalefebvre
    jessicalefebvre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    new Miss Me jeans once I hit my goal...10 lbs. left :)
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    Clothes SHOPPING!! lol! I love to shop now, I used to hate it. But I love going into the stores putting something on and it fits, the right way.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Nothing food related. Food as a reward is what got me in trouble to start with!!

I am looking at a tattoo, and some tanning before my beach trip this summer... Come on summer!!
  • Mateo1985
    Options
    When I hit a certain mark in terms of weight loss I just add calories to my daily intake. Not by too much but still.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    reward will be a photo-shoot with my husband at the beach... in a bikini
  • dkiles
    dkiles Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm trying to focus on non food rewards. Like a pedicure and a massage. Things to pamper myself that I wouldn't normally do. One thing I'm looking forward to is a nice new swim suit for the summer.
  • fink21061
    fink21061 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hubby told me he would give me 200 bucks for new clothes. He said I could have it if I did not lose the weight but I told him no to only give it to me when I lose it.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Alaska fishing trip
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I finish (and kick it's *kitten*) P90X I am doing a pinup girl photo shoot!! I finish the second week in May!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this today.....I think Skydiving...Parasailing....and maybe a Cruise will be my rewards :) Yeah there big but you only live once, and its a hella lot of weight I am losing so I feel I deserve it :flowerforyou:
  • davesqueen
    Options
    My first goal is 10% of my starting body weight...22 pounds. Once I loose that, I'm getting a haircut, color and a mani/pedi. My second Goal is 50 pounds. Once I lose that, I'm taking a trip to Vegas with my husband. My final Goal is to loose 75 pounds...that's when I get a new wardrobe, including shoes and we go on a cruise!
  • AngieBoulet
    Options
    My mom and I made an agreement. No time limit, just when ever each of us reaches our goals. She has agreed to take me to the spa and if she reaches her goal we will do a girlie shopping trip and I will get her a new article of clothing.
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    new clothes, new exercise items, pedicures
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    When I finish (and kick it's *kitten*) P90X I am doing a pinup girl photo shoot!! I finish the second week in May!

Can we assume you'll be posting some on MFP? :tongue: :tongue:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    As I reach each goal I am rewarding myself with a $50 shopping spree and when I reach my goal weight, I'm taking a 15 day cruise of the Hawaiian islands. That's why my profile picture is of Waikiki beach...it reminds me each time I log on what my goal is! And no more food type rewards...I used to do that and all it did was sabotage me. So only non-food rewards!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Botox or juverderm...My ( ) lines gotta go....not too bad but hate them im a side/face sleeper...by bday is july so hopefully by then :)
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Well 20lbs lost (which I hit today) Im getting my hair done and possibly a pedicure. 10lbs more new clothes. 5 more lbs and I get a cruise. Im supposed to get a tummy tuck and boob job but im not sure if I will need a tummy tuck once I loose this weight.