Need some extra motivation!

Options
Hey All,

So, today was my day 15 of my P90X journey! I have been doing really well with it, and really like my results thus far. I just made a collage of my before P90X and then from this past Sunday, 2.20.11 making that my 11th day of P90X, would like to know if you all see what I'm seeing!?!?!

Thanks SO Much,

Dara

Picnikcollage.jpg

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to post the pic on here! trying to figure it out! sorry!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Starting to see some definition in those abs! Doing the P90X I haven't lost the weight yet, but when you start to see those little changes it makes it all worth it! Keep it up!! :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you so much!!!! keep it up too!!!!!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I can see some definition already! Can't wait to see your 30, 60 and 90 day photos! Keep bringing it!!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Definitely seeing some ab definition going on! Keep up the good work!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I keep saying I gotta get that P90X. My husband nixed it last time. I might try it out yet. What do you think of it? Is it basically comprised of lifting weights? I have some free weights at home and a therapy ball. And a thing that you hang over the door to do pullups. How much do you have to go out and buy to do it?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you everyone!

Jen, I cannot wait for day 30, even more 60, and then holy cow day 90!!!! Hoping for some big changes!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I keep saying I gotta get that P90X. My husband nixed it last time. I might try it out yet. What do you think of it? Is it basically comprised of lifting weights? I have some free weights at home and a therapy ball. And a thing that you hang over the door to do pullups. How much do you have to go out and buy to do it?

I love, love, love it! I am already starting to notice that I'm getting so much toner and tight! I was in the shower last night, and could feel the tone in my shoulders already, its nuts! I highly suggest it! You don't lift weights everyday,. Free weights are good, and since you have the pull up bar, thats fine...I ended up buying resisitance bands from target (10), heart rate monitor watch from wal mart (28), and my mom was nice enough to buy me the pull up bar, so not really much! Its a great program, and so much fun! I love it! =D GOod luck if you do it!!!!!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    GOOD JOB!

oh and 311 rules :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you very much, and yes, 311 brings the boom y'all! ( meet them twice)
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Totally see what you are seeing! The abs are looking great so all that hard ARX is definitely paying off. Somewhere under all my flab, mine look the same! haha
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Totally see what you are seeing! The abs are looking great so all that hard ARX is definitely paying off. Somewhere under all my flab, mine look the same! haha

Thank You! I hope your still keeping up with your journey too, it will happen! Just keep pushing play!!!!! I cant believe 15 more days will be day 30 already! Crazy!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Going good hun! Glad you're enjoying it as I think I'm going to get it myself.

Keep us posted :bigsmile:
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    You are looking good now, when you are done and at goal weight you will be a knockout!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Going good hun! Glad you're enjoying it as I think I'm going to get it myself.

Keep us posted :bigsmile:

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Looking freaking awesome girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You are looking good now, when you are done and at goal weight you will be a knockout!

why thank ya sir! :bigsmiles:
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Looking freaking awesome girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! and as you are too!
  • nixon4
    Options
    Are you doing the diet along with the program or a you just doing the program?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Are you doing the diet along with the program or a you just doing the program?

Yes, I am following the nutrition plan. I am doing the portion approach, so I just follow the list of foods that I can eat, and make sure I'm consuming the correction portion amounts that I need, and consuming about 1800 calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!