Shakes...?

Options
2»

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    All of the above. Also portability. Liquids aren't that filling for long though, so I wouldn't recommend them as regular meal replacements.

I disagree, protein keeps you fuller longer so a protein shake with 1/2 cup milk, water/ice and some fruit for 200-250 calories is a great way to keep you fuller longer.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Where can you get these?
    [/quote]

You can buy a tub of whey protein powder anywhere, grocery stores, Walmart, drug stores and of course GNC but those are much more expensive. For your first time spend between $19-29 on a 2 to 5 lb tub. Chocolate is AWALYS better regardless of brand IMO ;)
  • Georgie_P
    Options
    I've been using my Isagenix shake program for just over 3 months - use it for breakfast and lunch its 240 calories and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

the break down is
    Fat 5 g
    Cholestrol 35 mg
    Sodium 200 mg
    Potassium 300 mg
    Carbs 28 g
    Protein 23 g

then I have dinner at about 400 - 600 calories

it works for me
  • Debx12345
    Options
    Might sound like a stupid question, but how hard a workout would warrant a protein shake. I don't hit my target of consuming protein each day, and I lift light weights, or do turbo jam/fire, that I feel hits my muscles. Have bought a soya protein mix, but wonder if I sound have it after every work out, or only when doing the weights.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    I've been having herbalife shakes in the morning and they are pretty good and low in calories and I like them because they keep me full for longer.

I also have been using Herbalife products since June 2010 and I am down 70+ lbs. I love them they do keep me fuller longer and calories are around 110-120 with 15-20 grams of protein..

Where can you get these?

Herbalife can be purchsed through reps in your area - Try google - "Herbalife +(name of your city) or Nutrition Club + (name of your city)"
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I always have a low carb protein shake after a hard weight training workout and combine a protein shake and a piece of fruit after a hard cardio workout. My absolute favorite (i've tried 20-25 different ones and haven't found anything that comes close) is Iso flex whey protein powder. It mixes really well in just water and they have a chocolate peanut butter flavor that's delicious... It's 100 calories a scoop, 25 g. of protein and only 2 net carbs. You can probably find a good one for a lower price on amazon...they usually have good deals.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've been having herbalife shakes in the morning and they are pretty good and low in calories and I like them because they keep me full for longer.

I also have been using Herbalife products since June 2010 and I am down 70+ lbs. I love them they do keep me fuller longer and calories are around 110-120 with 15-20 grams of protein..

Where can you get these?

I sell it here but i'm in Northeast Ohio. There are people all over the US selling it just try google it might help. if you need further help message me!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    bump