Wow!

Options
I never knew how much "logging in" your food could help with weight loss! I joined this site on Saturday and I've already lost 3.6 lbs.!!

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    way to go and keep it up!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If you want it enough, this site will help you achieve it!!

Well done, great start!!!

rgds, David
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Brilliant start, keep it up :)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I never knew how much "logging in" your food could help with weight loss! I joined this site on Saturday and I've already lost 3.6 lbs.!!

Usually the first bit of weight you lose is water weight - especially if you have increased your daily water intake.

Remember to stay above 1200 and eat the calories you burned during exercise or that weight loss will slow down due to starvation mode (your body stops burning fat and stores what you eat while digging into muscle mass). And then it will stop and you will start gaining weight.

Looks like you are already at a healthy weight so check out the post in my sig "relatively light and looking to get leaner". Weight lifting is the way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!