Biggest Loser for Kinect

Options
Just got the Biggesst Loser for the Kinect! Can't wait to try it tonight! Anyone else using it now... any advice?

Replies

• liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am doing it.. I have been using it for 3 weeks now. I do like it, but sometimes when you are doing the exercise it shows that you arent doing it. I would recommened a HRM. But I do enjoy doing it. Good Luck!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    doing it as well i really do enjoy it when i cant get outside cause the weather
  • Lodi
    Lodi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love it!! My hubby bought it for me for Christmas - I do it ever day!! I wake up at the crack of dawn and I'm doing my Biggest Loser! Love it...can't wait for the summer time when I put on my new bikini!!! Loving life!! :-)
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's great Lodi! You must have such a wonderful & thoughtful husband to get that for you! I'm sure he'll love the bikini! LOL
  • Lodi
    Lodi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks JoJo...he's the best husband in the world (and father) I wouldn't trade him for anything!!! I know he will be looking forward that bikini too....I'll post some fun pool photos this summer...Hey JoJo...I sent you a friend request!! Have a great day..nice chatting with you!! :-)