7-week challenge... any takers?? :)

Options
So I'm going back to college on April 15th and I'm definitely stuck in a rut. I've been home for over 2 months now (my summer break happens in the winter and I go to school in the Spring/Summer) and I haven't accomplished anything but GAINING weight. I haven't found a job since I've been home so I've basically just loafed around my apartment doing nothing for 60+ days. I need a change! I can't find motivation to save my life but maybe if I had so accountability and some people to cheer me on (and vice versa) I could actually accomplish the goal I've been striving for. I'm looking to lose about 10-12 lbs within the next 7 weeks and I think I can do it if I work hard enough. Who's with me?! Let's shape up for Spring!!

Replies

• harpcason
    Options
    That sounds like a realistic goal. I am trying to work hard at exercising to lower my cholesterol. (I want to see if it really works, lol) I love a challenge. I go back to the Dr, March 14, to have some test done to see if its working. Doing this 7-week challenge sure would help with the motivation. I said all of that to say this, I am in. :-)
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I'm in - I'm getting married on April 18 in Vegas. Don't want to lose TOO much so that my dress is too big, but would love to feel beautiful & sexy in it, which I know losing a couple of pounds will do for me! All I've been doing is maintaining, which was really my goal when I started here - to not GAIN. But now I'm ready to LOSE.

Let's do it!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • Toaster88
    Options
    Guys need representation. I'm in.
  • vintagedream
    Options
    im in as well.
  • pcliff
    pcliff Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just finished 7 weeks and I've lost 16 pounds, so you know 10-12 is doable. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! I've been fighting my last 20 and have recently re focused. I'd love to lose 10 lbs in the 7 weeks.
  • katwal
    katwal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got 16 lbs left to lose and it seems the last few pounds are always the hardest to lose! I'm in!
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach my target weight by end of April so yes I'm in as well.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose about 10 more pounds.. so hopefully this challenge could help get me there :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • bromk
    bromk Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in...been stuck for a few weeks, so a challenge would do me good.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I'm totally in! This will be my first challenge, and it will nice to have some company in this weight loss journey!
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My 30th bday is April 15th, so I'm in! And this will be my first challenge too! :)
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in, I've only just started my journey and this challenge will really help me stay focused.
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on this site and with only like 45min in I'm In Love LOL....... I AM SOOOO IN :wink:
  • Slamaral
    Options
    count me in :)
  • Katyk93
    Options
    I'm in. I just started last week (tracking here and also doing Weight Watchers) and so far I've gained a pound. I'm trying to up the veggies and back off on the tasty, tasty fruit in an effort to start the scale in the other direction, but I need some motivation to exercise.
  • dlsmith1965
    dlsmith1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just got this app today and I'm loving in already.
    I have been trying to lose 10lbs forever. :tongue:
    Vacation is planned for the end of May, very excited about this challenge!