Tattoo as a goal gift??

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Hi. I noticed that some people want to get a tat as a reward for reaching their goal. I am curious as to how many of us there are and what you all want to get.

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i do

i'm still figuring out what I want. i want something that symbolizes my recovery from BED

i want a shoulder tat and one on the side of my abdomen or on my lower abdomen
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a verse across my back, hopefully in April
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm considering it. My husband is trying to stop me from considering it. If I did get one it would either be a dragon..or a bird..and something I write. Nowhere anyone can see it but me.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    i am about to get 2 more....one on each of my trap muscles....
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm not to get anymore tattoos. :grumble:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I want the word Serendipity on my hip.... or IIIX:VI
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm not to get anymore tattoos. :grumble:

Me too....about 3 tattoos ago! Just got my new one last weekend......
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'm already there....need more ink!!! Highly addictive, lol.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    im considering it and hubby is all up for it he has a couple himself
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one when I reach my goal, a bee, either on my back or my foot. I already have one, but I'm holding out for this one.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I have one now, long the bottom of my back and I want another one to continue that one a long my hip and up the side.

No such thing as too many!
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want to get one on my upper arm, something I can hide easily with sleeves. I love the outdoors, so I'd like to get a branch that looks like it's twisting around my arm.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm getting my grandfathers army ID number down my side. He's an amazing man.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have one now, long the bottom of my back and I want another one to continue that one a long my hip and up the side.

No such thing as too many!

That sounds very sexy :wink:

I am considering one as well, but I don't know what I want and I'm in no rush to decide. It has to be meaningful to me. I'd like for it to be on my rib cage.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I am getting another pin up lady possibly, hrmmmmmmmmmm (plotting begins)

I was also told I have too many and that's just about 3 ago lmao!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm getting my grandfathers army ID number down my side. He's an amazing man.

Very cool! :smile:
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I already have 2 and was just thinking the other day that this might be a nice reward for myself. It would probably be on my ankle or lower back. Not sure what I would get yet, but something that would symbolize my triumph over my weight issues!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I think it would be a great gift, especially 'personal' tattoo. Though not considering it as one, I would like to add some bear paw prints around my current tattoo to honor my good sister/friend Nora, Onieda Tribe, Bear Clan who crossed over 2 years ago this month.
  • mickimause
    Options
    I think it would be a great gift, especially 'personal' tattoo. Though not considering it as one, I would like to add some bear paw prints around my current tattoo to honor my good sister/friend Nora, Onieda Tribe, Bear Clan who crossed over 2 years ago this month.

That sounds really neat. Excellent tribute to a dear friend.

O/T - is that your scooter in your ticker??
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I want to get something awesome over my lame-*kitten* lower back butterfly. I have NO IDEA what to get. I want something on my lower back that looks more like body art and less like, well, you know...

I found a really amazing peacock feather online. The feather is horrizontal, like a low belt, but it only runs from the center of the low back to the front hip (not all the way around like an actual belt). That appealed to me and looked like it would cover my tramp stamp. THERE, I SAID IT!

Charmagne