what a nice feeling!

Options
PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
So, as of this morning I've lost 9lbs since 16 days ago when I began. Today we went for a picnic date with some friends and their kiddos and the two friends who were there when I showed up made me feel so great! I got off my bike and was getting my children out of the trailer and they started talking about how great I look and that my face looks thinner and I'm looking healthier. SO nice to have other people notice! But the best part is that their comments still don't match how proud I am and how great I feel about myself and THAT'S why this is going to work. It's for ME!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• PedalHound
    Options
    So, as of this morning I've lost 9lbs since 16 days ago when I began. Today we went for a picnic date with some friends and their kiddos and the two friends who were there when I showed up made me feel so great! I got off my bike and was getting my children out of the trailer and they started talking about how great I look and that my face looks thinner and I'm looking healthier. SO nice to have other people notice! But the best part is that their comments still don't match how proud I am and how great I feel about myself and THAT'S why this is going to work. It's for ME!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    wow congrats-- I am so jealous it took me forever to drop 9lbs but it finally happened-- congrats again and keep up the good work--
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I cant wait for people to notice my lose, but l have so much to lose l think I'll have to wait a while yet.
    But I'm happy for you:drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It does feel good when people notice and comment but you're right, the way you feel about your self and more important. You have every right to feel proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    Options
    wow congrats-- I am so jealous it took me forever to drop 9lbs but it finally happened-- congrats again and keep up the good work--

Well, I think it makes a big difference that I have 3x as much weight to lose as you do :wink: My loss will slow down any time I'm sure.

Thanks so much guys, this site has been a WONDERFUL thing for me. Totally the missing piece to the puzzle. Well, that and truly self-propelled motivation :tongue:
  • Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was getting very discouraged, because I wasn't seeing any results. When I got up this morning... I stepped on the scale and I've lost three pounds!!! And looking at myself I can see the difference in my back and abs... so I am more motivated now than ever!!

Congrats and a big WOO HOO to everyone else as well!!!

:flowerforyou:

67721.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.
    I love when other people notice so I know that the difference can actually be seen.

Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!