Really?!

Options
My friend had her baby today and I’m getting ready to head out to see her and meet him and I told her I was going to bring Krispy Kreme doughnuts because she has been wanting a maple bar. I’m not even interested in eating a doughnut. I’m packing a bag of carrots and an apple to snack on. Who is this chick? :tongue:

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling of knowing that you can go buy the most unhealthy of food for other people and not even give it a second thought that you don't want to get some for yourself. I go on food runs for my family all the time, and when they ask me what I bought, I'll say, "Nothing. That's all for you guys. I'm gonna make my own food."
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    what, what!!!??!! That is the best feeling. I am starting to experience that myself and can not believe it. I now crave fish, really-fish??? I never even ate it before this journey... WTG!!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Just this week i turned down a free cupcake at work and going to a chineese buffet with co-workers!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    I'm lucky that they don't have Krispy Kreme close to me. I'd fail miserably. I'm actually having a friend bring some up from Florida tomorrow. hahaha