Ripped in 30 Challenge?

plc765
plc765 Posts: 71 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I just pre-ordered the new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 dvd that comes out March 1st, and I am excited to try it! Anyone else pre-order it? I should receive it on release day and plan to get started asap! Anyone else want to challenge themselves? Good motivation and support for all of us. :bigsmile:

Replies

• I hadn't heard about the new one I just started her 30 day shred and I love it! I will definitely look for the new one in March. Thanks.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    I as well pre-ordered it thru amazon and should b getting it march 1st!! im super excited to give it a try!! I have just about all her dvds and LOVE her!! :) I have no doubts that it will b a great workout to add to the collection
  • I love her DVD's I cant wait to hear about/buy this one!!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    I plan on getting and starting it March 1st. I am not getting good results with my current video.
  • plc765
    Great! I am starting it March 1st also. Let's keep everyone updated on how we like it and our results! I'm ready for her to kick my butt! Good luck to everyone!
  • plc765
    How is everyone liking the DVD so far? I really like it, and it def is a great workout. I think Jillian does a great job explaining correct form also. Do any of you ladies have a HRM that counts calories? I was wondering how to log it since it s a 3-2-1 system?
  • penne356
    penne356 Posts: 95
    I ordered too! Should be arriving any time :D

plc: I think you should log it under circuit training.

How about we all do a 30 day challenge and post our results every week?
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    I ordered mine! It should arrive by the 7th. I need to finish my last 15 days of the 30 shred before I start it though.
  • plc765
    I ordered too! Should be arriving any time :D

plc: I think you should log it under circuit training.

How about we all do a 30 day challenge and post our results every week?

Sounds good to me! Im having a terrible time at weightloss, but have lost 2.5 in. around my waist, which is better than nothing! The one girl (Shelly, I think) in the video, who does the modifications, has some killer thighs! Jillian def does a great job of encouraging you to keep going!
This discussion has been closed.