Blood Pump'n Music

Options
OK everyone I am in need of some new music for my playlist on my Ipod. I tend to get more pumped up to angry chick pop type stuff...such as Kimberly Cole's Smack You:explode: it makes me wanna run for hours!...Any suggestions on what I should add?

Replies

• jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground pumps me up! Best of Luck to you =)
  • BeckaShine
    BeckaShine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kesha has some good fast tunes. Also try DJ Mea, she has fast techno beats!
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    my last playlist blog.. ignore my cheesiness...

When I choose songs to work out to #1 they have to have a good beat. #2 I like to look for songs that maybe have something to do with motivating me. Here is a general list of the songs I work out to in case anyone needs some new tunes...:
    Hey Ya- Andre 3000 (I Just love this song, never gets old to me)

Get me Bodied- Beyonce (just listen to the words, great female motivating song)

Gimme Me- Brittney Spears (I force myself to give more)

Radar- Brittney Spears (another one I just like)

Rock that Body- Black Eyed Peas (good beat)

My Humps- Black Eyed Peas (cause I want guys to check out my humps, so it's motivating)

Wall to Wall- Chris Brown (another one i Just like)

Transform Ya- Chris Brown (cause I'm trying to transform, get it haha) [yes i'm aware that I'm a dork]

One and my Only- Fall out boy and Timbaland (a good frustrated work out song)

Your Love is my Drug- Kesha (I just like that one too)

Blow- Kesha (Love to dance to that one so it gets me going)

Every Day I'm Hustlin- Rick Ross (makes me hustle :) )

It's Raining Men-Rihanna (catchy, nice beat)

All I do is Win- Rick Ross (i find myself dancing on the tredmil and putting my hands up when he tells me too cause I like it )

and last but not least:

Sandstorm- (it just really gets me going!)

those are normally the songs I use for tredmil workouts. if i'm doing yoga or pilates I usually go with Incubus or Imogen Heap
    I change my list a lot but those have been my favorites lately, so when I add new stuff I'll keep updated (again if you care)
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    How about LadyGaga or some of Rhiannas tunes? There are some good songs on the soundracks for Step Up and Step Up 2.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It's not dance music but Morningwood's "Best of Me" is a great angry chick song - and the classic "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett kicks @$$ as well!
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am loving checking these songs out on Grooveshark!

All we need now is some way to take the songs from Grooveshark along for a ride on your iPod... :/
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A few of my faves are....

* Halestorm - I get off
    * Bif Naked - Love myself today
    * La Roux - Bulletproof
    * Pink - F*^%$#* Perfect
    * Lady Gaga - Born this Way
    * Florence and the Machines - Drumming song, Dog days, Kiss with a Fist

Have fun!:flowerforyou:
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    I really listen to a lot of stuff. but when i start running i like to put on some blood on the dance floor.... there stuff is unconventional but it is also fast pace and energetic!