Ready for this change

Options
Hey guys im new here so I'm gonna need a lot of motivation to actually do this. What do u guys do when you don't feel motivated to work out?

Replies

• chubby1978
    Options
    Read the sucess stories on the message board. That always helps me! Good luck!
  • marieisthecool
    marieisthecool Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ask yourself if whatever you are going to do instead is worth losing progress.

I workout in a class setting and I find that being around other people pushes me to work harder, and having to sign up for the class beforehand keeps me from skipping it.
    also, I signed up for an automatic debit plan at my studio so that I know I'm paying for it either way, might as well get what i pay for.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i try my best to go for a 25min jog on my way to the gym, then workout for 45mins and make the 45min walk back home afterwards. Doing this everyday gets a bit daunting and sometimes I lack the motivation to do it but I find that the hardest part is actually putting on my gym clothes and leaving the house. Once Im outside the door I just tend to get on with the exercise and get it done. So when I really lack motivation I just try to block the exercise out of my head, put on my gym clothes like Im just doing some random chore and then head out the front door. Next thing I know Im outside in my gym gear...and I might aswell head to the gym! So in order for me to get some motivation...I just 'pretend' Im not doing it!! It works for me :)