.......plzz give way .... cuz here comes the devil....

:explode: :devil: :explode: .... Hi all this is apt.. wel am planning to begin my diet from tomrw.. ur inputs are appreciated.. am on my way to lose the last 25pounds+ in a target of 6months.. i have tried atkins ..etc and was hopelessly disheartened cuz they not only got double the wgt back but affected my body.. am about 173cm tall thats about 5'8 and 70kg that is about 156 pounds.. and i have put ppon 10kg that is 20 pounds from the time i got married the last year and moved to the UK.. i want a terrible makeover on the weight front ... not that i am FAT but i want to be thin:grumble: ... (hope am not confusing).. am healthy accordin to my BMI that is about 24:ohwell: but i desperately want to lose wgt and dont have the money to blow on expensive programs... though they really work but my pocket doesn suit i guess...so this is my final destination... hope it works and i really need support...
I loved this site and concept.. so tryin somethg hope it works

c ya :explode: thank you for reading my post though (if any1 bothered to!!!)

Replies

• apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    :explode: :devil: :explode: .... Hi all this is apt.. wel am planning to begin my diet from tomrw.. ur inputs are appreciated.. am on my way to lose the last 25pounds+ in a target of 6months.. i have tried atkins ..etc and was hopelessly disheartened cuz they not only got double the wgt back but affected my body.. am about 173cm tall thats about 5'8 and 70kg that is about 156 pounds.. and i have put ppon 10kg that is 20 pounds from the time i got married the last year and moved to the UK.. i want a terrible makeover on the weight front ... not that i am FAT but i want to be thin:grumble: ... (hope am not confusing).. am healthy accordin to my BMI that is about 24:ohwell: but i desperately want to lose wgt and dont have the money to blow on expensive programs... though they really work but my pocket doesn suit i guess...so this is my final destination... hope it works and i really need support...
    I loved this site and concept.. so tryin somethg hope it works

c ya :explode: thank you for reading my post though (if any1 bothered to!!!)
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome and wishing you the best :flowerforyou: Darling little one :smile:
    24167.png
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Welcome!!!!

and I'm in complete agreement with sbacon....ADORABLE baby!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Welcome, and we are all here to send u the support u need.

So hold ur head high in knowing that you want to become a healthy person and eat right. I totally know about the 25 pds, that is where I am at. So again good luck!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP! The picture is amazing!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Welcome to the site!