Girls night "in"

Options
vayax
vayax Posts: 152 Member
Hi everyone... tonight I'm going to a friend's house for a girls night "in"..... we won't be having an actual dinner, just some fingerfood/snacks.... any tips on what I can bring that is good for both the"calorie watchers" and the "non-calorie watchers"?

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hummus!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Weightwatchers do great chocolate mini rolls and carrot cake slices for 86cals each. Take them out of the box and put on a plate and nobody would know they're low calorie!

Also walkers baked crisps are yummy and less fat than normal crisps. Use Tsatsiki as a dip, it's yummy and less calories than normal dips.

Someone earlier posted a 75calorie brownie recipe. You could make those?
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Weightwatchers do great chocolate mini rolls and carrot cake slices for 86cals each. Take them out of the box and put on a plate and nobody would know they're low calorie!

Also walkers baked crisps are yummy and less fat than normal crisps. Use Tsatsiki as a dip, it's yummy and less calories than normal dips.

Someone earlier posted a 75calorie brownie recipe. You could make those?

I'm a little bit short on time because I just found out about this, but those are great ideas... I'll keep them in mind for another day!

Hummus sounds good....there is a place near my house that makes the best hummus!