Second guessing myself

Options
ok, so for dinner yesterday I made tuna and log the entire portion for calories, however I didn't eat it all. Well today when got home I ate the rest of the tuna portion (3 spoonfuls). Does this count toward today’s calories? Then I ate dinner. I feel like I should count it toward today, but the calories were accounted for in yesterday diary entry. What do you think?

Replies

• crazyeaCHANGED
    Options
    Edit yesterday to refelct the portion you actually ate, then add the remainder to todays diary entry.
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    if you loged a hamburger last week on a day you had the cal. does that mean you can eat it guilt free today.. sorry but were you over yesterday and under today.. will that 3 spoonfulls realy change much. . i woul;d log it twice.. and forget it!!!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You can go in and change your food diary after you enter something. You can also enter in a partial portion, like .25, .5, etc. Just put the one partial portion on yesterday and the other on today. Don't get super hung up on the numbers. If it was something like fast food or high calorie I would worry about it, but a partial portion of tuna is nothing to stress over.
  • mgklewis
    mgklewis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I edit my diary to reflect the changes. :)