Has Anyone Tried Mona Vie?

Options
I am wondering if anyone has heard of the specialty fruit energy drink called Mona Vie?
I have been hearing it is supposed to be very healthy and filled with anti-oxidants, but I haven't tried it. Has anyone tried it? Does anyone know if it is just glorified sugary fruit juice or does it have any real vitamins in it? Is it worth the money? Let me know!

Replies

• Annab412
    Annab412 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am wondering if anyone has heard of the specialty fruit energy drink called Mona Vie?
    I have been hearing it is supposed to be very healthy and filled with anti-oxidants, but I haven't tried it. Has anyone tried it? Does anyone know if it is just glorified sugary fruit juice or does it have any real vitamins in it? Is it worth the money? Let me know!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I tried acai berry juice, which is the mainstay of that product. It made me ill and gave me gastreo problems.

I know it is very expensive...but not sure if it is any better than taking a vitamin.
  • bperucco
    bperucco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love the stuff. I swear by it. I seem to have more energy and I just feel better. I think it's worth the money. Apparently it's better than the other Acai drinks as well because this stuff is freeze dried so it's more pure.