My first personal victory

Options
natalie1
natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
Every Friday we have group of friends over. Everybody brings something to the table. We eat, we talk,
they talk- I eat... They leave, I still eat something...
Today I've decided to be strong: about an hour before gests arrival, I ate a can of "progresso bean soup" (300 cal). I was so stuffed when everybody came, that I was able to have some green salad with feta cheese and 1 slice of cold cuts ham. That is it! At the end of my day, I have 16 cal left unused. I am sooo happy:drinker:
Did you had similar experience? Will that work in the future? or is it better to try to save more calories for dinner?

Replies

• natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Every Friday we have group of friends over. Everybody brings something to the table. We eat, we talk,
    they talk- I eat... They leave, I still eat something...
    Today I've decided to be strong: about an hour before gests arrival, I ate a can of "progresso bean soup" (300 cal). I was so stuffed when everybody came, that I was able to have some green salad with feta cheese and 1 slice of cold cuts ham. That is it! At the end of my day, I have 16 cal left unused. I am sooo happy:drinker:
    Did you had similar experience? Will that work in the future? or is it better to try to save more calories for dinner?
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    I think you did great Natalie. You knew you had an event coming and planned to eat what you could with your friends but not go overboard!

Thats a lifestyle change and will help you maintain your weight loss once you reach your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!