different kind of success:purple hair B&A (pics)

Options
sexygenius
sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
so I just got my hair done today, and I thought I would post a before and after:

BEFORE:
beforenormalhair.jpg

AFTERS:
tracy010.jpg
tracy004.jpg
tracy002.jpg
tracy011-1.jpg
I JUST dyed it, so parts of my skin and all of my scalp are still dyed lol

Replies

• itzamos
    Options
    Love the color! I miss MY purple hair. Alas, I had to square it up for work.
  • Lstrode
    Options
    Love it !!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    SO gorgeous! I love that color on you!

I can't wait to go pink again, myself. It's my halfway-point self-reward. :)

Seriously, that looks stunning! :)
  • sexygenius
    Options
    I dont understand why the pictures are so big, I keep resizeing them and reposting them but they are still huge!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic and I just KNEW it had to be you! I love it!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Purple? :love: :love: I like!
  • sexygenius
    Options
    thank you guys!!!! I used a mixture of ultra violet and hot hot pink(mostly ultraviolet), and did streaks of both (all manic panic) I hope it doesnt wash out too soon..that would stink..
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    now that is some RICH color!!! nice!!!
  • sexygenius
    Options
    now that is some RICH color!!! nice!!!

thank you! :) The hair dresser only left it on for an hour so the ends werent dyed at all, so we had to basically re-dye it when we got home, i let it sit in my hair for over 4 hours, by the time we were about to wash it you could touch my hair and not get any color on you, all that was left were the condition/fillers all the color was soak up lol, I just hope it stays this awesome lol
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ooh I like!!!!
    When I was young I had black hair with a couple inches of blue at the bottom, those were the days oh yes I had a White flat top too lol! Now I have grey hairs I don't dye! Always contrary!!! Enjoy !!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh Sasssyyyyyyyy
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Love the pink streaks in it! I think you did a fab job!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love it you look beautifull:heart::heart:
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    looks great
  • kiuney
    kiuney Posts: 68
    Options
    How awesome! I too have purple hair (well, they're highlights) and I love it. I get so many compliments on it. My hairdresser uses a brand called Provana and it holds color really well. Just a couple of tips... Don't shampoo too often. I shampoo about once a week. Every third shampoo, I'll use a hair mask afterwards. Also, the more you use styling tools that pull on the hair (like round brushes), the quicker the color seems to fade.

Enjoy! :drinker:
  • cross533
    cross533 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I love it. I so wish I could that colour.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    LOVE it :love: very cool!:glasses:
    i've wanted to do the same w/ blue, but i'm starting out w/ black hair, so my hair would likely be 'straw' or 'scarecrow' texture by the time i bleach enough out and put blue back in... :sad:

* i have nothing against straw or scarecrows, but not quite the look i'm after! :laugh:
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    It's so vibrant...love the pink streaks!
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I heart your hair so much! :love:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow....it's so pretty!!!! I've never been one to color my hair anything other then low lights and high lights but THAT looks great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!