Postcard Challenge Round 17

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Halfway and I've managed to gain .5lb!!! Urgh! Still, it's only a little gain.

LouiseXXX
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    167 no change here :grumble:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ooh I missed this one. Must remember to check at the end of this one for who wins to pay closer attention and get in on the next!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Ooh I missed this one. Must remember to check at the end of this one for who wins to pay closer attention and get in on the next!

You can still join if you want, but you will be at a disadvantage, but support is and motivation is always needed!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    so far so good down from 152.2 to 151.8 that is after going up to 153.4 : ) lol see you at the end
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    Tomorrow is the half way mark, how are you all doing?? I already bought my postcard so now just need to see who gets it next week!!! Good luck all!!!!
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    w00t! Down two pounds! Look out ladies, I'm gunning for you. ;)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Naturally, TOM has hit. not sure how my next week will play out, but we'll see!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    202.6 right now.... yay for hitting my next mini goal! My final WI will be a couple of days early since I am going to not weigh in again until Easter but I would love it if I can hit 201.something before the end of this challenge. :)
  • 55tolose
    Options
    So far so good started at 152.0 and am now 151.0
    which takes my bmi from 27.8 to 27.6 : )
  • 55tolose
    Options
    dang it back up to 252.4
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am at 165 a 2 pound loss for me. looks like sortaBadass and I are neck and neck. Who's gunning for who???:bigsmile:
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in day...who is gonna get the postcard???? Good luck all!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I dunno.... from 2/25 (220.5) to yesterday, 3/9 (215.3), I've lost 5.2lbs.... Who's gonna beat me?! :tongue:
  • melodyg
    Options
    I dunno.... from 2/25 (220.5) to yesterday, 3/9 (215.3), I've lost 5.2lbs.... Who's gonna beat me?! :tongue:

Great job! Down from 204.2 to 201.6 here (as of Tuesday, but I'm not weighing right now) for a total loss of 2.8 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Considering I have my settings at .8 pounds/week I'll take that!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    SW 198
    like last time, hoping to see 193.9 by the end cause that means 50lbs gone :D

I have plenty of goals through other threads so my goals are to keep up with most of those. Including dancing, mii challenges to be continued, keep my water up, keep my protein up. See ya all in 2 weeks!

Well, I did it!! Not only did I get rid of water weight due to TOM, I also passed 193.9 which means I've officially lost 50lbs on my journey!!

Final weigh in for this challenge: 193.2! Good luck all!! Thanks for hosting!
  • melodyg
    Options
    SW 198
    like last time, hoping to see 193.9 by the end cause that means 50lbs gone :D

I have plenty of goals through other threads so my goals are to keep up with most of those. Including dancing, mii challenges to be continued, keep my water up, keep my protein up. See ya all in 2 weeks!

Well, I did it!! Not only did I get rid of water weight due to TOM, I also passed 193.9 which means I've officially lost 50lbs on my journey!!

Final weigh in for this challenge: 193.2! Good luck all!! Thanks for hosting!

Yay!!! WTG!
  • 55tolose
    Options
    well tomorrow is weigh in and Im pretty sure i lost lol
    My SW was 152.2 so we will see what my EW is : )
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 173

Meh, looks like I'm ending at 171, putting me down two pounds. Considering that I feel more energetic and spry, I think that's fantastic.

Good luck, ladies!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I'm in!

CW 220.3

Goals:
    20 minutes of exercise minimum daily
    Drink 64oz of water minimum daily
    More fruits and veggies

As of this am, I'm 213.9 --> 6.4lbs lost! I think that for the last few weeks in Feb that I barely lost, it finally caught up to me. :bigsmile:

Goals: I did exercise everyday, drank more water (but not as much as I should have) and I had more veggies, but not fruit...
    I'm definately going to keep these goals; I like them for their simplicity. :wink:

Congrats to everyone for the successes, big or small. :drinker: