I Need Accountability

realrayne10
realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Rayne. You have now idea how far out of my comfort zone I am just by writing this. I am one of those people who hates to reach out to people, but I am slowly realizing that I can not reach my goal if I insist on remaining an island to myself.

So here is my story:
From March 2010 to November 2010 I had lost 50lbs on my own, mainly by cutting out soda and cutting back on fast food. Since November I have gained back 7lbs. I work nights and as a single mother I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep in the morning. Then I take a nap in the afternoon. I can not motivate myself to exercise more than a little walking during work. I know that once I start exercising again I will have more energy. Basically, I need a swift kick in the *kitten*.

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    I'll try and kick your butt! add me :)
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Hiya,
    Feel free to add me as a friend too :o)
  • I will happily kick your butt. I too hate exercise but have really had to get myself motivated as I really don't want to be fat and 40! I originally lost about 4½ stone and have managed to keep it off, with the odd blip here and there (just recovering from a blip!). This site is fantastic for support and ideas and just other people to bound ideas off.

You can do it! You know this cos you've done it before! So come on girl, a new week a new start!

I'll add you as a friend and that way we can kick each others butts!

Andra x
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    I also need accountablility as I can't keep myself motivated.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    You can add me! I love the exercise part of this now...I need food help!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Add me too...if you wish!!! We can all do with a swift kick sometimes :)
  • You can add me also, I too need a swift kick so maybe we can help motivate each other!

The novelty has worn off with the whole food diary, but need to get back to it if I am to reach my goal!

I am going to try and work out at lunch today, as I didn't work out this morning, let's see how that goes!!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Thank you all for your support. I hope I can continue to crawl out of this shell I am in, bit by bit...
This discussion has been closed.