Hello! Newbie here from CA.

Options
Hey everyone! Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself... my name is Nicki, I'm 28 and live in Sacramento, CA. I'm here because I want to lose about 50-60 pounds and I would love all the support I could get. Just like everyone else here, I'm sure! So I would love friends and would love the accountability. I love working out and just recently became a personal trainer. I want to help others reach their fitness goals, but along the way I'd like to reach mine. The diet is the hardest part for me (although isn't it that way for most people?!). It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can become friends! :)

Replies

• cmattison26
    Options
    Hi Nicki! Welcome to myfitnesspal.com I also just joined (4 days ago) . I am in the process of wanting to lose about 15 - 20 lbs myself. Support is the best medicine. Anytime you need to chat or need a nudge you can count on it from me. My girfriend will gradutate in March and be a personal trainer. Once she Graduates she is going to do a boot camp and show us what shes got :smile: . I'm also training for my first 5K. I start camp for that at the end of March and my 5K is in May and it's for breast cancer. I agree diet is the hardest part. What you can and cannot eat and the proportions you should be eating. Well good luck to you keep us posted on your progress. Good luck
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    A huge welcome to you both! I'm in the process of trying to lose 10lb and the hardest part is changing your mindset and attitude towards food.

Good luck to you both!!! We are all here to support and motivate! Please feel free to add as a friend.

Zoe
  • LiftNic
    Options
    Hi Nicki! Welcome to myfitnesspal.com I also just joined (4 days ago) . I am in the process of wanting to lose about 15 - 20 lbs myself. Support is the best medicine. Anytime you need to chat or need a nudge you can count on it from me. My girfriend will gradutate in March and be a personal trainer. Once she Graduates she is going to do a boot camp and show us what shes got :smile: . I'm also training for my first 5K. I start camp for that at the end of March and my 5K is in May and it's for breast cancer. I agree diet is the hardest part. What you can and cannot eat and the proportions you should be eating. Well good luck to you keep us posted on your progress. Good luck
    Very cool! Good for you on the 5k, that's awesome! You'll have to let us know how it goes. :) And thank you, I'll be adding you as a friend! :)
  • LiftNic
    Options
    A huge welcome to you both! I'm in the process of trying to lose 10lb and the hardest part is changing your mindset and attitude towards food.

Good luck to you both!!! We are all here to support and motivate! Please feel free to add as a friend.

Zoe
    Thanks Zoe, that's so sweet! Yeah, I hate that diet is the hardest part. Ugh! But we will get there. Good luck on your 10 lbs. and I'll add you as a friend! Thank you! :)