my nsv of today

Options
Last night we were suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow. I woke up this morning at 4:20 am not really feeling like getting out in the cold and running my usual 3 miles. I was jazzed.. if they didn't plow I wasn't going out there, I could sleep in for at least an extra 45 minutes. Damn it they plowed! I thought to myself, "Vanessa, I don't care that it is cold and white out conditions, get your skinny a@$ out there!" Then I paused.. did I just refer to my backside as "skinny"? That is definitely a change in mind set.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!!! I hope it stops snowing soon there for you so you don't have to deal with that cold and white stuff. That white stuff is beautiful at first but it soon becomes a head ache.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Way to motivate yourself and others! You made your self do it even when you didn't feel like it! We typically are our own worst enemies! I love the fact that your referred to yourself as a skinny a$$ed women! Woo Hoo! Success!!!!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If its too bad to run, digging snow is a great calorie burner. :smile:
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Very true.. and I have a lot to shovel.. That is my after work project!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!