I AM AMAZED!!

Options
Hi everyone!! Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!!

And yes, I am amazed. :happy:

Here are my weight loss progress entries for the last five weeks:

LOOK AT MY TICKER, LOOK AT MY TICKER!!!!!! 5 lbs!!! woo hooooooo!!

It's working. Finally!!! And you know what? I feel it. My clothes are starting to shift and loosen just a little. I'm fitting into those powder blue capris that didn't fit me last summer :angry: (but I kept em - shrug) :love:

I have a hard time knawing through all those vegetables because I only have my front teeth (all my molars are gone), but it's worth it.

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement.

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!!

And yes, I am amazed. :happy:

Here are my weight loss progress entries for the last five weeks:

LOOK AT MY TICKER, LOOK AT MY TICKER!!!!!! 5 lbs!!! woo hooooooo!!

It's working. Finally!!! And you know what? I feel it. My clothes are starting to shift and loosen just a little. I'm fitting into those powder blue capris that didn't fit me last summer :angry: (but I kept em - shrug) :love:

I have a hard time knawing through all those vegetables because I only have my front teeth (all my molars are gone), but it's worth it.

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the hard work!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    woot woot!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME! The first 5 are the best because it puts you into the 'back of the closet' jeans. It feels so good to slip those babies on.

Keep on truckin baby!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Can you see a dentist to get your molars back? I know little bit about that problem-implants are an excellent choice!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Can you see a dentist to get your molars back? I know little bit about that problem-implants are an excellent choice!

At $1250 - 3000 per tooth, that would run into some huge money, so that's a no. But I do have a little savings account I'm trying to build so that I can get dentures. Uppers first at $1000, to get my smile back (I'd settle for just that), then another grand for the lowers.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    At $1250 - 3000 per tooth, that would run into some huge money, so that's a no. But I do have a little savings account I'm trying to build so that I can get dentures. Uppers first at $1000, to get my smile back (I'd settle for just that), then another grand for the lowers.

Check your area for a dental school. These are fully trained doctors who are now going to specialize in perio, ortho, implantation.....

I did this and saved thousands of dollars and have a great set of teeth. It was truly a good experience.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    highfive.gif

You go, girl!