Small successes is where it all starts...

Options
ladybg81
ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
Yesterday was a really tough day for me. All I could think about was a burger, fries, shake and the butterfinger that was screaming at me from the vending machine. I came really close once to the butterfinger but I stopped myself because I was mentally picturing how bad it would look on my calories for the day. I made it through the day without touching that mess. I ate a good dinner and did splurge at home a little. I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwich and a glass of chocloate ovaltine and was still under my daily calories. For me and my monster of a sweet tooth, this was a successful day!

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I have a terrible sweet tooth as well :) I bet you felt amazing after making it through the whole day without giving in to those temptations!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    This is AMAZING! You ARE more powerful than food. It's just food, after all. WAY TO GO!

Charmagne
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    well done you - I have a sweet tooth and you've proved it can be done. You would've felt soooooooooo bad if you'd given in to temptation and you must be feeling pleased with yourself for resisting. It must get easier next time??? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!