Great Deal!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Yesterday as I was browsing through the community paper I saw that there was an exercise bike for sale for $25!!! I called the number and it was a lady I knew (surprise surprise since I live in a very small town haha) and I know it must be a good one because shes keeps in good shape and is the aerobics instructor here.. well was anyways. I am so happy that I've found one for so cheap!! :bigsmile: Today I go to look at it and pick it up!! Now hopefully I will actually use it!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    Yesterday as I was browsing through the community paper I saw that there was an exercise bike for sale for $25!!! I called the number and it was a lady I knew (surprise surprise since I live in a very small town haha) and I know it must be a good one because shes keeps in good shape and is the aerobics instructor here.. well was anyways. I am so happy that I've found one for so cheap!! :bigsmile: Today I go to look at it and pick it up!! Now hopefully I will actually use it!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Cool, it's always so fun to find a deal! Just dont start hangin clothes on it, that always was the end of the equipment for me! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Actually I hear that happens to a lot of people hahaha
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged! That's an awesome deal - I will challenge you to ride it!!

My Mom lives in LA and my son and I live in Texas. My Mom has a joke with my son that she is walking to Texas from LA. All the walking she does on her treadmill, she tells him how far she would have gone on the way. She always writes him and says things like I walked 40 miles this week and I'm at the beach, or I made it to the mall... places he's familiar with (we used to live there). He teases her that it's too hot to walk through Las Vegas that she's going to have to wait until winter or go North and around...

It got me to thinking about a way to "pretend map" my walking, with some kind of goal at the end. Maybe you could ride your bike somewhere too??
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    Wow! I love the idea of a pretend map! I am so doing that!

Good luck to you, Carrie6o6 . . . Sometimes when you get a deal that good, you just have to take it as an "in" to get started!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Yeah thats a pretty good idea. But I think im going to try to ride for at least one hour 3 times a week. This way I can watch my kids as well if I dont feel like packing them up to leave the house on my real bike haha not only that, now I can bike when I get home from work at 12am. I used to go out at night until there was a cougar hanging around!