Okay I'm going to do it!

Options
Its about 8 20 am over here and I am about to head to the gym in about 20 minutes (20 minutes before class starts) and give spin a try! Pray for me hahahaha I hope this doesn't kill me or make me cry.

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Its about 8 20 am over here and I am about to head to the gym in about 20 minutes (20 minutes before class starts) and give spin a try! Pray for me hahahaha I hope this doesn't kill me or make me cry.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    lol. . ..one of us. . .one of us. . .one of us. . .one of us . . .

It won't kill you (it might make you cry) but prepare to be addicted.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!:laugh: :laugh: Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...I love spin classes. I have not done it in a while, get too lazy to head out to the gym on a Sat morning. I prefer to workout at home now and get it out of the way as soon as I get up. Tell us what you think when you come back :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're butt will probably be sore, but it can be alot of fun to challenge yourself. Hope it goes well!!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Our spin instructors say that you have to at least come three times to the class before you give up. Make sure you keep going back, you'll get addicted!
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Be sure and let us know how you like it. I haven't been to a spin class in years, but I still remember my first class. I had no idea it was humanly possible for your body to sweat so much! Awesome class!
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    how many calories do you usually burn in a spin class?
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    So..I am back! Man, I thought jogging 3 miles was tough...this really was a very good cardio workout. The trusty HRM read 425 calories burned in 45 minutes..not too shabby, could've burned more probably if I kicked up the resistance more, but hey it was my first time! I think I'm going to set a personal goal to go to the MWF 5 45 am cycle classes this week!

So overall, I really enjoyed the workout!!

I'm ending my week off with 2070 calories burned total from excercise! Yay!
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Glad you enjoyed it and are going again this week. You are my personal hero to go to 5:45am classes for anything!!