Spinning routine needed

Options
Morning.
I'm looking for a spin work out that I can do without an instructor or a DVD.
Something that I can have in front of me while on the bike.
So many minutes warm up
turn knob 2x for so many minutes
so on and so on.
Looking for 1/2 hour and maybe a 45 minute work out maybe an hour...
Anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I usually just bring my iPod and change it up every song. For example, in one song increase the resistance each time the chorus comes on, in essence, climbing a hill. In the next song bring the resistance down to a comfortable level and sprint during each chorus. You can do longer "hills" where you climb over several songs. If you have fast enough tempo songs, you can "race" the song and try to stay with the beat.

I find its easier to go with songs rather than with a timer because the work out goes faster since you aren't so focused on the timer.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options

I can't do youtube. Can't access at work.
    And looking for something that I can print out. But thanks.
    I'm more of an instruction type of person.... ha
  • swade32
    swade32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I change it up by songs. Ride, run, jumps, sprints, standing climb, seated climb, rolling hills, hovers. And you can crank it up/down at certain times. MIx it up. I was looking for something yesterday and no luck. Itunes had playlist and what to do for each song but not what we are looking for.
  • smuehlbauer
    Options
    Gotta be something.....
  • rdoyon
    Options
    Hey there,

Spinning.com has a bunch of routines you can print out. You need to understand the symbols, but I'm pretty sure those symbols are on the site as well. I print out a bunch all the time and they are usually 45- 60 minute workout, even list the songs you can purchase on itunes. And it's free to join!

Hope that helps, happy spinning!
    Rachele
  • smuehlbauer
    Options
    Thanks Rachele!
  • awyler
    awyler Posts: 78
    Options

I can't do youtube. Can't access at work.
    And looking for something that I can print out. But thanks.
    I'm more of an instruction type of person.... ha

try clipnabber.com if your work blocked youtube you can access it while at work using that site. :o)
    also, when i do solo spinning workouts i use my ipod and each song do a different work out... tempo, hills, jumps etc for each song.
  • smuehlbauer
    Options
    That's blocked too.
    Damn it.