positive results

lisaanthony3
lisaanthony3 Posts: 5
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
After three weeks I have lost four pounds! All the bad habits like not eating after seven, no more soda, processed food and the bing eating. It's all paid off and my fitness pal has helped so much. I feel like I'm heading in the right direction to being a helthier person.

Replies

• GOOD JOB!!!!! The gift you give yourself is - loving you enough to be healthy!!!
  • Congrats!!! Don't give up! Find something that will work for you a lifestyle change so that you stick to it! Just an FYI, eating after 7 or 8pm is a myth. It's ok to eat something after 8pm A healthy snack or meal in a smaller portion size. I had a trainer for 3 months and he shared that with me. Think of the body builders that train and compete. They eat every 2 hours in a 24hour day, which means they get up through the night to snack on something as well.

Good luck!:love:
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    wtg thats awesome! This site is the best, it really helps and I find it most helpful when you make more friends and they cheer you on!! I have tried other dieting systems like charts, ect. But this site is the best. Keep up the great work, I know I will be here to cheer myself on with all of you! Feel free to add me!
This discussion has been closed.