MFP in Fitness Magazine

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I was just on the elliptical reading the current issue of Fitness Magazine, and what do I see when I flip the page? A little blurb and a picture about MFP being among the best apps to help you lose weight and get fit. Love seeing MFP get some recognition! :drinker:

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i promote it AS MUCH AS I CAN...it has truly been the difference for me.....the community is the BEST!!!!!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I definitely would not have been as successful without MFP. I'm glad that it's getting the recognition it deserves. And the more that people hear about it, the more people will use it and they will succeed!! What a positive cycle!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    awesome :smile:
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    I promote it every single day.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have gotten about ten of our friends and family members to sign up. :P
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    I joined after reading about MFP in Parents magazine. I think this is the best website out there and should definately get more recognition. Go MFP!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Way to go MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    that's wonderful! I would not be where I am right now and with as much "ease" were it not for this sight! it has made such a difference for me!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful! I would not be where I am right now and with as much "ease" were it not for this sight! it has made such a difference for me!

I agree. :drinker:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel kinda like a celebrity :smokin: :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    brace for a new wave of newbies :)