Singing the MFP praises

Options
I have been on several "diets". WW, Nutrisystem, ediets mean delivery. They all cost me a lot of money, time, and I gained every lb back the second I stopped counting points and getting their over priced food. This is the FIRST of any I have seen that promotes exercise excercise exercise. Eat right but enjoy your life, you dont have to be hungry (and I havent been), you dont need supplements, powders, and these pills of 99.00 a month. The crazy part is that it is totally free. That is unheard of in the diet industry. It disgusts me that companies will prey on peoples desperation and low self esteem.
I hit the 5 lb mark today. I had gained that back when I quit smoking 2 months ago and now I feel like I am at the starting point I want to be at now. I think seeing all of the people here that have lost more weight that I need to period and have improved their health and quality of life is inspiring. Thank you all for your continued support!!!
:love: :love: :love:

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have been on several "diets". WW, Nutrisystem, ediets mean delivery. They all cost me a lot of money, time, and I gained every lb back the second I stopped counting points and getting their over priced food. This is the FIRST of any I have seen that promotes exercise excercise exercise. Eat right but enjoy your life, you dont have to be hungry (and I havent been), you dont need supplements, powders, and these pills of 99.00 a month. The crazy part is that it is totally free. That is unheard of in the diet industry. It disgusts me that companies will prey on peoples desperation and low self esteem.
    I hit the 5 lb mark today. I had gained that back when I quit smoking 2 months ago and now I feel like I am at the starting point I want to be at now. I think seeing all of the people here that have lost more weight that I need to period and have improved their health and quality of life is inspiring. Thank you all for your continued support!!!
    :love: :love: :love:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yippee! :flowerforyou: It's wonderful hear of your success, keeps hope alive!
    Peggy
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!

No doubt about it, this place ROCKS! NOthing works better, no better support! Thanks MFP! And thanks so much to MIKE! We all owe you bug time!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Um I mean "big" time....:blushing:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Love MFP!!!!

Congrats on your weightloss!!! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You are so right! Your doing great on the weight and quit smoking too....WOW...you guys are amazing that are getting rid of those cancer sticks. I just haven't made my mind up to do it yet, even though it bothers me . You should put up one of those ticker , quit smoking, I think it would inspire others as well as myself when I read them, especially the money they have saved. Come July 1st, it's going to be hard to figure if I can even smoke out in the yard or not. But keep up the good work, very proud of you.:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow aaubrey, you pretty much said EXACTLY what I've been thinking and feeling about this site! I just couldn't put it quite that way. All I've been able to do is say stuff like "this is the best site on the web" and "it's the greatest".
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Here ya go aunt karen :) I am gonna go buy a HRM with all that money I have saved:)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    yupi3ti.gif

Don't it feel good!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming that this is free.

It's fantastic.