Top workout Dvd's of the year per Fitness Mag

Options
1. Bob Haper's inside out method- Pure burn super strength. ( I have this one and it rocks)
2. Denise Austin Hot Body Yoga
3.Personal Training with Kackie: Extreme timesaver training
4.Barre3 Total Body Lift Workout
5. Aerobarre
6.Exhale Core Fusion Lean and Toned
7 Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six-Pack (thinking about getting this today)
8. Dance With Jillanne: Just Dance
9.Jeanette Jenkins Blast the Belly Fat
10. Amy Dixon Super Fit Bod!

So i'm posting this for two reasons one is to Help anyone looking for a good workout. The second and really the main reason is to see the feedback of everyone out there and if they are doing at home workouts. I'm a little surprised that 30 day shred wasn't on this list cause so many of my friends love it. Anyway just picking all your brains for feedback

Replies

• Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Gives me some ideas for some new ones.
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I like Denise Austin and Bob Harper, but Jillian Michael's is mean, at least she is in her wii games. I like my trainer to be encouraging and nice to me.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just ordered #5 & #10 off this list after I read that article. I can't wait to try them.
  • elfie9863
    Options
    :mad: After seeing that Biggest Loser article yesterday, I am NOT EVER buying or supporting anything from those trainers. EVER!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I just ordered #5 & #10 off this list after I read that article. I can't wait to try them.

It was a good article huh, I like getting as much information from as many sorces as i can so i know what i'm doing.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    :mad: After seeing that Biggest Loser article yesterday, I am NOT EVER buying or supporting anything from those trainers. EVER!

What article I haven't seen it. where is it?
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options

It was a good article huh, I like getting as much information from as many sorces as i can so i know what i'm doing.

The article just described what each one was like. #5 includes boxing which is something I like. The reviews I read online sound very promising. I picked #10 because I like step aerobics.
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Thanks for posting this... I will be looking into these dvds!
  • jlcghs27408
    jlcghs27408 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'll have to try a couple of those.
  • kelligonzales
    Options

The article just described what each one was like. #5 includes boxing which is something I like. The reviews I read online sound very promising. I picked #10 because I like step aerobics.

I went back and read #5 i might get that one too is sounds fun. I should read them all but last night the kids wouldn't let me.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Bump
  • elfie9863
    Options

What article I haven't seen it. where is it?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/180539-biggest-loser-truth-from-contestant
  • blittle40
    Options
    I can say I don't have any of those but I do have quite a collection...my current one is insanity and so far it rocks...I've also done Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire and I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE them..of course I am biased because I know one of the girls on the video..
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hey I read that article also, I actually I listened to the interview. It was soo disturbing, I didn't watch that show regulary, but have seen some episodes from time to time. I thought abt Jillian Michaels, I am currently doing her dvd now "Shredding It", I am still going to do it, maybe they left the show for that reason. They probaly didn't agree with what was being done.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    The fact that they don't have ONE Beachbody workout on this list tells me they were not thorough in their research.
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I read the article as well, and I fowarded it to everyone I know who watches the show, but I do have the 30 day shred, and just ordered the 6 week 6 pack, and I gotta say her workouts do work really well. I will not support biggest loser because I believe it is more the show's producers than the trainers.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    The fact that they don't have ONE Beachbody workout on this list tells me they were not thorough in their research.

I agree with you. Actually, I haven't even heard of ANY of those videos except for the Jillian Michaels one. Surprised that the Walk Away the Pounds one isn't on their either