Well, what do you know..

Hard work really does pay off! Hahaha. So after my 12 day vacation to Cali and gaining back 1 lb which put me at 124, I lost the lb! On my frame its really annoying because if I get to about 130 (my ugly number) and then lose say 5 lbs..no one really notices. But, if I lose 2 more lbs..it never ceases to fail..at 123 people act as though I lost like 10 lbs hahaha. I saw my old girlfriends the other day and I hadn't seen them in a while because of work, and studying for my upcoming PCAT and let me tell ya...they were floored..it made me feel SO good!

For some reason, I feel like I have dropped 2 lbs this week?! That is just unfathomable to me because I feel like since I'm already in a healthy range..a 2 lb lost a week would be realllllly hard. I weigh in tomorrow..but I'm afraid it might just be from excercising alottttttttttt and all the sweating I'm doing and not actual weight loss? How do you guys determine the difference? I didn't excercise yesterday (no time) and I was curious and got on the scale this morning and it read 120.5 lbs! I don't know if its just water weight fluctuations though.

Anyway, just really excited to be in the 122-123 range again..I'm back to what I was my senior year in high school!!! (I'm a junior in college). :bigsmile:

Yay MFP!

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Hard work really does pay off! Hahaha. So after my 12 day vacation to Cali and gaining back 1 lb which put me at 124, I lost the lb! On my frame its really annoying because if I get to about 130 (my ugly number) and then lose say 5 lbs..no one really notices. But, if I lose 2 more lbs..it never ceases to fail..at 123 people act as though I lost like 10 lbs hahaha. I saw my old girlfriends the other day and I hadn't seen them in a while because of work, and studying for my upcoming PCAT and let me tell ya...they were floored..it made me feel SO good!

For some reason, I feel like I have dropped 2 lbs this week?! That is just unfathomable to me because I feel like since I'm already in a healthy range..a 2 lb lost a week would be realllllly hard. I weigh in tomorrow..but I'm afraid it might just be from excercising alottttttttttt and all the sweating I'm doing and not actual weight loss? How do you guys determine the difference? I didn't excercise yesterday (no time) and I was curious and got on the scale this morning and it read 120.5 lbs! I don't know if its just water weight fluctuations though.

Anyway, just really excited to be in the 122-123 range again..I'm back to what I was my senior year in high school!!! (I'm a junior in college). :bigsmile:

Yay MFP!
  • Congrats!

I never want to be back at my high school weight .. lol I was a good 15lbs heavier in HS.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Your doing great! Just maintain the weight loss now and don't worry about being smaller.

I am smaller now than I was in high school..so I don't want to get back to that either. I would, however, love to be the weight yu were in high school..LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!