10 lbs!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
WOW!!!! I'm SO excited :laugh: Obviously I know when I'd lost 9lbs that the 10lb mark was pretty close, but STILL, when I got on that scale and checked in to see that I've officially met the 10lb mark.... yay yay yay! Talk about a motivating feeling :happy: Thanks again for all of the support here. 66lbs to go!

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    WOW!!!! I'm SO excited :laugh: Obviously I know when I'd lost 9lbs that the 10lb mark was pretty close, but STILL, when I got on that scale and checked in to see that I've officially met the 10lb mark.... yay yay yay! Talk about a motivating feeling :happy: Thanks again for all of the support here. 66lbs to go!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    woooo hoooo! congratulations!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    congrats
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Congratulations :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Awesome!! Great job!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    yes2bb.gif

WAY TO GO!

Keep up the good work!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS Minnie!
    Great job, keep up the good work and those 66 pounds will be gone before you know it!!!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Good job!! Keep it up. :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • Way to go! :)
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Your doing great!
    Keep up the hard work!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    wow thats great, as you see those lbs losts you will get more motivated, its amazing. keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!