Stay at Home Mamas! Unite??

Options
Looking for a few ladies to "unite" with me on this weight loss thing! :happy:
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 and would love some other moms to bounce ideas around and get some motivation when I need it! :heart:

Replies

• sherri31
    Options
    Hey im a stay at home mom trying to work really hard on loosing weight. You will do great. This sight has been awesome. I had my 4 year old doing the 30 day shed with me this morning. It was fun
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom as well. :)
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy! I have a 22 month old and daycare a little guy who's 15 months during the week! I'm adding you!
  • gavin03
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of Three boy's. I exercise every morning at 4:30 before my husband goes to work. I go to a local gym and I love it. It's early but i feel so much better after I have exercised. I feel like my day can begin. How about you what ar you able to do?
  • beeks1433
    Options
    Me to deartracks!
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Stay @home with 3 kids as well.... (4 if you count the husband :laugh: ) This website is amazing!!!!
  • melischemitz
    melischemitz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom as well and just started with this site yesterday. I try to walk with the babe & stroller whenever it's over 40 degrees, and I do zumba at our gym at night when the hubs can be home with her.
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stay at home with 2 but only one at home! Love this site!
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom of 1 boy. however, I am basically house manager for my parents who both travel for work. I take care of all the house hold duties all 8 dogs all appointments for repairs or whatever. shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc for a 2 family house lol not to mention doing invoices and such for hubbys business. Guess I have my hands full like all of you lol. but Yes I am a stay at home mom and you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here with a dayhome! Anyone want to add me just send it with a message.