STARTED P90X

Options
I JUST STARTED MY P90X DVD'S ON MONDAY, SO FAR I HAVE ONLY MADE IT THRU 1 COMPLETE WORKOUT - DAY 1 CHEST AND SHOULDERS. I THOUGHT DAY 2 - PLYOMETRICS WHERE GOING TO KILL MY LEGS. STILL STICKING WITH IT AND HOPEFULLY THE 2ND TIME AROUND WILL BE BETTER.

Replies

• njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful. Good job. I love P90X.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Big group that has started or staring on Monday, join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/174564-new-round-of-p90x-starts-feb-28th-join-me
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It gets easier!!! Stick with it and remember to modify modify modify!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Good job starting and just keep pressing play! I'm in my first week of my first time through and it is tough! But I figure if I just keep trying I will make improvements every week. Join one of the threads where a bunch of us are posting our progress. It's very helpful to know I'm going to go check in each day. The accountability there is very helpful plus there are people who have done it before that I can ask questions of or just be encouraged by. You can do this!
  • aschrader7
    Options
    Good luck. Just started my 3rd week myself. Stick with it! I am already seeing great results. It does get easier but it's definetely still a good burn. Be sure to eat enough protein. Drink milk afterwards. It helps the soreness. I also suggest getting any good whey protein powder. It has a lot of amino acids and a lot of protein with limited calories.
  • jaybaileys
    Options
    Good luck, stick with the program the entire 90 days and eat clean, you will love the results.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    i agree it does get easier trust me. You will see in week 2. Stick with it. I lost 40 pounds the first time around with it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!