work party

Options
I work at a small clinic and my boss bought us LOTS of pizza for lunch. Even though I knew I shouldn't have, I ate some. By some I mean WAY to much. I am already way over my calorie goal and all I have had is breakfast and lunch. I am feeling very guilty and bad about it! I feel like I should exercise all night to work it off! I wish i had the self control to just eat 1 slice!

Replies

• shmarlyboo
    Options
    I can never eat just one slice.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have always felt that one or two a week of more calories is good to speed up you matabolism, as this will keep it confused as to how much it should be burning everyday. Don't freak out and just get back on track tomorrow and you will still lose weight and be fine. I usaully eat over on Friday and Saturday and I am still losing weight.
  • rkdesmond
    Options
    It happens. We all do it at some time. Don't starve yourself the rest of the day as you will have a meltdown and go nuts later. Eat sensible, like a salad for dinner and then just get back to the program in the morning. Don't beat yourself up about this though. It just isn't worth it.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can work out tonight if you want, but I wouldn't stress too much over it. One meal or even a whole day won't hurt your long term results. Just make sure to drink lots of water to combat the sodium.
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Just remember that today ends at midnight and tomorrow really is a brand new day. Do what you can to exercise a little and eat a lower calorie dinner tonight. But just accept that you made a mistake in eating too much pizza. There is no profit, no learning, and definitely no improvement to be had if you just feel guilty and try to go extreme in the other direction by exercising all night.

Do the best you can for the rest of the day and tomorrow you will have another chance to do better than you did today. ^_^
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Pizza is my downfall and I would have done the same thing....in fact, I did last week.