Weekly Weigh-In: Nov 12- Nov 18

Here's the thread ladies and gents. Sorry I didn't post replies on last weeks thread. I've been busy moving into my new house. Apparently moving boxes and cleaning increased my metabolism enough for me to lose a couple pounds ;)

Last week: 137.8
This week: 135.8

Total loss this week: 2 lbs

Post no matter what, it's good for you!

Replies

• Here's the thread ladies and gents. Sorry I didn't post replies on last weeks thread. I've been busy moving into my new house. Apparently moving boxes and cleaning increased my metabolism enough for me to lose a couple pounds ;)

Last week: 137.8
    This week: 135.8

Total loss this week: 2 lbs

Post no matter what, it's good for you!
  • ToJam
    ToJam Posts: 3
    :tongue:
    I began this journey with sheer determination on October 20th.
    BW - 215
    GW - 175 (totally healthy for my build and height; 5'8" with a 30" waist - ALL HIPS)
    CW - 203

Armed with this website and good ol' fashion grit, I hope to meet my goal (plus some) by Spring Break. Look out, here I come.

Habit #2 - Begin with the end in mind
    Habit #5 - Seek to understand then to be understood
    Stephen Covey
    10 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • fabulous! Keep going!!!:bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Starting weight (11/6): 183 lbs.
    Last Friday (11/9): 178.5 lbs.
    Yesterday (11/12): 176 lbs.

Total lost: 7 lbs.

I'm 7 pounds closer to my goal! Thanks for the support!
  • 11/7 186lbs
    11/13 182.8lbs
    Goal Weight 125lbs

Lost 3.2 lbs
    57.8 Left to go

:drinker: It's a start!!! Good Luck everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Starting weight: 158
    Last week: 153.5
    This week: 151 (whoo-hoo!)
    Goal weight: 135
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Started October 14th at 210 (I thought)
    Was 195 last week (I thought)

Bought a new scale right after posted 195 last week, and found out I was actually 197.5, bummer! lol Our old scale would change weight every time you stepped on it, and it was a dial one. Every time it moved, you'd have to fix the dial back to 0 and it would read lower if you shifted more to the front, heavier by 2 pounds if you shifted to the back - so I bought a digital.

So at 195 now, yay - November 14! A 15 to 17 pound weight loss in one month is not bad. No complaints.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Awesome job Redalee! Keep it up!:happy:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Starting weight - 9/14/2007 - 194
    Last week - 11/9/2007 - 176
    This week - 11/16/2007 - 174.5
    Goal weight - 129

I hit my 10% weight loss this week! Woo hoo! :bigsmile: Took me 9 weeks - which was longer than what I was hoping for - but I didn't give up. I obviously have a long way to go but you have to start somewhere! Hoping the numbers just keep heading downward!

Looks like everyone else is doing great as well! Keep it up!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I know I already entered this week, but I weighed myself this morning and I've lost another 2 pounds. So, I'm now at 174 pounds. I've lost 9 pounds total.

*kistinbee*
  • I weight today 154 pounds I will know next week how I'm doing!

Good luck everyone:flowerforyou:
  • start weight: 226:noway:
    goal weight: 150-160:heart:
    we'll find out how i do. i had another account but i had a panic attack today and deleted it :[ so ugh :[
    and i slipped up tonight becuase i was depressed,:frown: but i got over it. i'm not a bad person for slipping up, i'll just go on tomorrow like it didnt happen. i mean i don't ever want to eat to packeges of ramen noodles again :sick: 800 calories, and i'm on a 1200 calorie diet
    so next wendsday before i have my morning cigg i'll weigh myself and se how i'm doing. :D
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I started my journey in the middle of September at 239 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 203.6. Starting strength training on Monday & I will continue to ride my stationary bike on opposite days. Hoping to make my first goal of 199 by the end of November. :bigsmile:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    11/2 - 182.5
    11/9 - 180.0
    11/16 - 177.0

So 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks. Pretty steady and healthy I would say. I am pleased. Unfortunately (well not really!) we leave for vacation on Sunday for 3 weeks. I will try to still eat healthy and get exercise somehow, but you know how vacations can be... The nice thing is that I know it can be done now and even if I have extra lbs coming back I know it is possible to get rid of and how to do it. Have a great Thanksgiving!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    start weight: 226:noway:
    goal weight: 150-160:heart:
    we'll find out how i do. i had another account but i had a panic attack today and deleted it :[ so ugh :[
    and i slipped up tonight becuase i was depressed,:frown: but i got over it. i'm not a bad person for slipping up, i'll just go on tomorrow like it didnt happen. i mean i don't ever want to eat to packeges of ramen noodles again :sick: 800 calories, and i'm on a 1200 calorie diet
    so next wendsday before i have my morning cigg i'll weigh myself and se how i'm doing. :D

Hey Myranda, I know how it feels to be down on yourself. Especially when food sneaks up on you and hits you with a whammy for the day. I usually screw up once or twice a week, but I'm still losing weight. I make up for it in exercise if I can or feel like it, but if not ... tomorrow is always another day.
    And it still works even with our screw ups! Overall the calorie intake is lower than what it used to be...so no biggy. Hope you are having a happy day! Cheers!:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Well I think I have officially hit my first plateau. I have tried to increase my activity but that hasn't seemed to budge anything. I am thinking that I will relax and just keep doing what I am. Taking the weekend off though we had an early Thanksgiving and then of course I will be cooking for the real one. I will be making low cal things for that though.

280 in Aug
    250 Currently.

Eve
  • I love this site. It truly helps to budget my intake of foods.

I started out at 151 pounds.
    As of now I weigh 137 pounds.

I am doing great...

Everyone keep it up!!!
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Just finally starting good.
    Started as of last week: 201.5
    This morning 111907: 200.00

A pound and a half. Hopefully the grill cheese I ate last night didn't do me in.
    Eating a lot of fish, it seems to be helping.