Small victories feel BIG!

Options
jmwolffyy
jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
Okay so I am in a Biggest Loser contest in my local area and although it is almost over, my journey has just begun. I am so thankful for the kick in the seat of the pants that helped me get started so that I could start seeing the changes in myself and start feeling better about myself!
With that said, we were weighed and measured at the beginning. As you can see from my ticker, I am down 12 pounds as of this week. That is awesome in and of itself because 4 of those 12 were THIS WEEK! I apparently am learning what to do right and what works! But what you can't see is the numbers I have lost in measurements. I lost 1.5 inches in my chest, 1 in my waist, 1.5 in my hips (hallelujah!), 1.5 in my thigh, and 1 from my arm. That's a total of 6.5 inches! I am thrilled! Okay it is not a lot especially in the grand scheme of things, but it's those little victories that keep me motivated to keep working on it and moving forward. Thanks MFP, because your support has been a huge reason I have been able to make these first goals!

Replies

• rdy2begin
    Options
    Remarkable progress !! Keep up the excellent work !! Best wishes
  • tracybarnes1
    tracybarnes1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats awesome!!! Thats a great start! keep up the good work :happy:
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    YAY! Good Job! Gotta love it when the inches start melting off. Fitting into old pants again is like the best part of my week sometimes! :drinker: Even if the scale hardly moves! :blushing:
  • britshiv9
    Options
    It doesn't matter if it's 10lbs or 2lbs they all count, and they all matter. Keep at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!