funny kids

Options
sexygenius
sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
So my nephew goes to a christian preschool and they do a praise and worship, we got there a little late so we had to bring him striaght to the praise in worship which is in the church building. When we opened the door he whispers,"shhhhh God's in here." it was so cute and funny!!!

anyway feel free to post your own funny kids moment, or just anything funny-it doesnt have to be kids related

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me that there is goblins in the house,she drew all over her legs with a pen and said the goblins did it.
    when I asked her why she was holding a pen she told me the goblins asked her to
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me that there is goblins in the house,she drew all over her legs with a pen and said the goblins did it.

lmho that is hilarious, she is super creative! :)
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    according to my 3 year old the tooth fairy steals your teeth and leaves chocolate coins under your pillow!!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The kids from my church say the funniest things sometimes. We asked them what the fruits of the spirit were and they started naming off real fruits even though they knew the answer. It was too cute.
    And dont even ask them about port-a-pottys. That was the funniest conversation. One of the kids said if you fall down the port-a-potty a monster will jump out and get you and you will be trapped forever.
    My all time favorite was from VBS last year. We asked the kids what wisdom was and one of our little kids said "dirt" and we asked him why and he said because dirts really old. That same little boy said the devil was like garbage hahaha.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    My 2 year old is hilarious... just a few quotes:

"Kalani is a little boy. I am a girl." -Kai, about my 6 month old daughter. This was during tonights bedtime story. Then I left the room to change Kalani's diaper, come back to Popi and Kai whispering and Popi whispers "Do you have anything to say to Mommy?" "MOMMY YOU'RE A *kitten*!" Dad laughed hysterically because he didn't tell her to say that... And I don't teach her to swear, it was Popi's fault.

I was talking about Eminem being hot and she overheard...
    "Eminem is hot? You will burn yourself. You'll need a doctor!"

Kai: *pointing at her Dora book* Who is that?
    Me: Boots.
    Kai: Oh... *points to someone else* Is this Shoes?

Dad: Are you being a good girl?
    Kai: No. You are being a good girl.
    Dad: I am a boy, you are a girl.
    Kai: Oh, you are a boy? Okay.....

‎"I got it dude-mama!"

Dad reading "Inside-Your-Outside": You have a brain right in here *taps Kai's head*
    Kai: NO! Ewww! Gross! Stinky!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

When I was little (4 or so), I snuck into the kitchen and cut my bangs almost completely off. When my dad came in, he laughed and asked what had happened...I told him "Aunt Belinda came in, cut my hair and ran away." This reminded me of that. Hahaha.
  • sherri31
    Options
    Speaking of douche yesterday my 4 yr old had a friend over and i could hear them talking and he said. jordan sometimes i call danica a douche. I was trying so hard not to laugh and i said brenden he said i didnt say anything. he knew it was bad.