Vitalicious/ Holey Donuts!

Options
Has anyone tried food from either of these companies? The muffin tops, brownies, etc. from vitalicious look AMAZING! But I'm scared to shell out the cash to get them. And Holey Donuts! looks awesome as well but $38 to ship 6 donuts?! PLEASE!

Replies

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    On my cravings days there are times I would have paid $38 for one donut! LOL I have not tried either one...is vitalicious the same company that does the vita-tops??
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am a cinnamon bun fiend, so when I saw the reduced calories ones on Holey Donuts, I had to try them. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't arrived yet. I anxiously await.... But the shipping cost was crazy!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just got my first order of VitaTops (yes--they are from Vitalicious), and they are worth every penny, even the shipping!!! All I have to say is ACTUAL CHUNKS OF CHOCOLATE :love:
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ok, the vita tops are amazing!!!!! If you are ordering from the site, sign up for the newsletter or whatever bc they will send you codes for 10-15% off your order. My favorite flavors are triple chocolate chunk and fudgy peanut butter. the banana nut one is also really good.
  • nowwhat2011
    Options
    i tried them they are really good they have them in my local grocery store (Publix and Costco) I am in Florida!
  • ACMEFit
    ACMEFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chocolate vita-tops are available at Costco for a great price. Very Good!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I looked up on the Vitalicious website a couple weeks ago on the store locator and it says they are available at a Target down the road but then when I got there, they were no where! They're in the freezer section, right?
  • jacyrod
    Options
    OMG!!! I may give away my Girl Scout cookies and go get some Vita Tops at Grocery store...I saw them and was afraid to get them but w/ so many good reviews seems like a way better option...and the Donuts look amazing too!!! Thanks for posting this info ya'll!
  • flt8303
    Options
    wow many people like Holey Donuts

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Holey-Donuts/104461279417

and these low fat donust look awesome and yummy

http://www.holeydonuts.net/donuts_testimonials.asp
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WHO MAKES THE DONUTS?? VITA TOO??
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Last year my mom ordered some of the Holey Donuts because of an amazing free shipping they had. The donuts are AMAZING! I can't eat them anymore because they contain dairy but if you can get a good deal with them DEFINITELY order them!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I bought some of the Vitalicious. They're good. Not GREAT. But good. When you're looking for a sweet snack, it's not bad. They will keep you regular if you know what I mean?

There are coupons out there for them. I found them at Costco of all places on sale. 12 for $7, so it was a smoking deal, I bought 2 boxes. But I've seen them in the regular grocery store and at health food places.

They're in the freezer section.

- Mike
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried food from either of these companies? The muffin tops, brownies, etc. from vitalicious look AMAZING! But I'm scared to shell out the cash to get them. And Holey Donuts! looks awesome as well but $38 to ship 6 donuts?! PLEASE!

I order vitalicious stuff all the time. I literally just finished one haha!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I bought some of the Vitalicious. They're good. Not GREAT. But good. When you're looking for a sweet snack, it's not bad. They will keep you regular if you know what I mean?

There are coupons out there for them. I found them at Costco of all places on sale. 12 for $7, so it was a smoking deal, I bought 2 boxes. But I've seen them in the regular grocery store and at health food places.

They're in the freezer section.

- Mike

Ah! I'm so jealous! The closest Costco to me is 2 hours away in Louisville :(
  • cjsboca
    cjsboca Posts: 1
    Options
    Vitalicious....most flavors are delsih! Have been eating them for many years. Holey donuts, not worth the money...they tast like cardboard...very dry and OVERPRICED!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes Vitalicious is awesome!! Now I really want one :tongue: They sell at Whole Foods, Target, Safeway, Costco,and I think Albertsons and Lucky stores too. Check the frozen section!