Turbofire - Real Results from MFP members?

Options
Hey, I started doing TurboJam about two weeks ago and i am really liking it. Now i am intrigued by TurboFire and would like to try it out. I was watching the infomercial and there are some women on there that claim that their ripped arms are from doing TF. Can this be true? I understand that the intensive workout would have you melting off fat like a beast but can you truly achieve such ripped arms from this workout?

I am not trying to talk smack about TF, so please dont take my questions this way. I am just trying to get real result answers from MFP members who have been doing TF for some time now. What have your results been? Are you sticking with it? Is the advanced package with 4 extra routines really necessary? Are you still happy with your investment?

I am no where near being able to do TF but i will be doing TJ for awhile as i build up my endurance to be able to do HIIT.

I look forward to all your comments on this thread. :^)

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My arms, and my shoulders, and my back got really sculpted from Turbo Fire!! It's from all the punching moves, and I also added in weighted gloves with it to help things along, although I did not use the gloves every time. I did not buy the extra routines, but I may be buying them after finishing my Insanity program. Don't be scared of it, you can do the low impact moves until you build up to finish it all. It's an amazing work out!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I lost weight all over with Turbo Fire. I didn't do the strength training video as directed so my arms didn't start to look better until I started doing more weight training. It's a fun program.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches during my first round of Turbo Fire.

I've seen the infomercial and it is really representative of what you can achieve...the sweat is real, the weight loss results are real, and the potential to lean out is real...but only if you focus on both the workouts and good nutrition.

Sharon
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Is it expensive?
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    $119.95 for the 90 day program and it includes a lower body band, resistance band, custom nutrition program, and access to Beachbody support.

Sharon