P90X CardioX

Options
Hi guys i just did CardioX on P90X and was wondering how do i log that as my exercise?im pretty sure i burned over 500 calories cuz it was very intense!LOL!

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    The only way to know for sure is to get a heart rate monitor. I use the 'Polar FT 60.'
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Heart Rate Monitor.

Go to Exercise tab, then enter P90X Cardio X, a message will pop up that says it's not in the database, towards the bottom of the screen click on: Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database. Then add in the name, time, and calories burned.
  • katebcastro
    Options
    Got it! Thank You!!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ok guys correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that if you are following the P90X diet plan then you shouldn't log you exercise into MFP because the "burned" calories are already included in your p90x calorie allowance? Moral of the story is you don't want MFP to allow you more calories?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Ok guys correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that if you are following the P90X diet plan then you shouldn't log you exercise into MFP because the "burned" calories are already included in your p90x calorie allowance? Moral of the story is you don't want MFP to allow you more calories?

You wouldn't be wrong. I follow the P90X workout. I track my calories eaten through MFP and I use a heart rate monitor to track what I burned. I try to eat at least 100 calories in protein a day; 35% protein. I cannot and will not eat over 2,000 calories that P90X recommends for women. That is just what works for me.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

CORRECT!